Level 33

[Post New]by ssc1943 on Sep 12, 13 1:23 PM
Okay, I've tried everything I know and I can't figure out how to get started on this one. I have found no place to get food - where do you get food to build your first house?

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

Re:Level 33

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 13, 13 4:38 AM
Hi ssc1943,

I would like to offer some help if I can. This level makes you do things a little backwards!

So, the first thing to do is to assign 2 workers to the gold mine - gold is key here as gold will allow you to produce the wood and food you need.

Then, demolish the damaged sawmill and market to get 1000 gold.

Build a new sawmill and produce 50 wood and immediately restore the damaged gold mine, assigning 2 workers.

Once you have 1000 gold, build a new market and buy 100 food, also, produce 100 wood. This is your basic set up and it is a good idea to keep producing these amounts of food and wood when you can, as you start building houses.

Note that you will need to add a garden to each to start building happiness.

Finally, stockpile at least 50 wood and 100 food, and then demolish the market and sawmill, replacing them both with cabins that have gardens and ta dah, you are all done!

The best of luck!

bfgBaikal

Edited on 09/13/2013 at 4:40:22 AM PST

[Post New]by ssc1943 on Sep 13, 13 7:00 AM
Thank you so much.

I found that there is a walk through of the game under extras and that told me what to do. I didn't know about the walk through before and maybe others don't know about it, either.

bfgBaikal
Marlin
Marlin
8,624 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBaikal on Sep 14, 13 3:14 AM
You're welcome!

That walkthrough sure is handy - I think we have all sneaked a peak at ti at one point!

Happy gaming!

bfgBaikal

angelfish106
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,378 Posts

[Post New]by angelfish106 on Sep 17, 13 1:10 AM
ssc1943 wrote:Thank you so much.

I found that there is a walk through of the game under extras and that told me what to do. I didn't know about the walk through before and maybe others don't know about it, either.

You don't even need to look at the extras; the walkthrough is available within every game level. Just click on the ? top right of screen

[Post New]by rya2177 on Sep 18, 13 9:37 PM
Yes, thanks for the tip about the walk through!!! I had no idea that it was there,usually the ? is just general directions!

Go to: