FritzBear
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

Light catcher????

[Post New]by FritzBear on Sep 13, 13 8:18 AM
I'm supposed to have a light catcher to catch some coloured lights out of a painting, but I don't know how to get this light catcher and the strategy guide is not of help. Could you give me a clue? Thank you in advance

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:Light catcher????

[Post New]by tammytheo on Sep 13, 13 8:48 AM
Hi FritzBear,

Do you remember the little box that lies on top and at the right side of the table in the parlor? The one with the owl's eyes on it? The light catcher is inside this box. You obtain it a little earlier before you actually have to use it the truth is. It's listed in the SG though.

Hope that helps a bit.

FritzBear
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by FritzBear on Sep 13, 13 11:33 AM
Thank you so much, Tammytheo!
I had processed too far in advance, I had not found the two diamonds to put in the owl's eyes yet.
It was so kind of you to help me.
Best

lbbazusa
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by lbbazusa on Sep 13, 13 12:48 PM
Thank you tammytheo! I was going nuts trying to figure it out. Have a great week end.

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

[Post New]by tammytheo on Sep 13, 13 3:25 PM
You are both very welcome. Happy gaming and have a great weekend too.

[Post New]by annaboobaby on Sep 14, 13 1:03 PM
Thanks, everyone! I didn't even realize that the box in the parlor had owl eyes on it. Because the box was turned sideways, I thought the indentation was the letter g. I was wondering where the letter g was. So silly! Then I couldn't figure out what to do with the lights that came out of the painting, and I tried my elf a few times. He was able to shoot arrows and the painting sparkled, so I thought I was doing something right. But all I did was use up several arrows. I hope that doesn't cause a problem later...

Go to: