gamehag
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

getting the brush in the bonus game

[Post New]by gamehag on Sep 13, 13 5:04 PM
I finished the game (had a great time, by the way,) but the first time I am having trouble is in the Bonus game the hidden object back at the elf's home.. I can't get the chalk and eraser to work as it says in the strategy guide.. nothing I do works.. please help, i have really enjoyed this game so far..

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:getting the brush in the bonus game

[Post New]by tammytheo on Sep 13, 13 6:34 PM
Hi gamehag,

I was a bit puzzled with that myself but finally figured it out. Please highlight to read as the following might be a spoiler:

You have to use the chalk three times in order to get the suggested shape. Use it once, then pick up the eraser to wipe the first shape out. Do that with the second shape as well. The third time, and the luckiest, you'll get the triangle, if I remember correctly, and then all you have to do is to click on it to complete the hidden object scene.

Hope that helps.

Edited on 09/14/2013 at 4:06:17 AM PST

gamehag
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by gamehag on Sep 14, 13 11:12 PM
Thanks Tammytheo.. I have tried that several times with still no luck.. I followed the hints in the strategy guide and your hint and still nothing.. the chalk just doesn't seem to draw anything.. I'll keep trying, but am not hopeful.. it kind of sucks cause I had fun with the game.. oh well. thanks again

dollym123
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by dollym123 on Sep 15, 13 10:44 AM
I too spent a long time trying to get the eraser to work. I finally clicked out of the
HOS and then back in again. I was then able to draw and erase all the figures to get the brush.
Hope this works for you.

[Post New]by trion10 on Sep 15, 13 11:55 AM
i logged out of the game and then back on then the chalk worked and i got the brush

joyzebra
Minnow
Minnow
234 Posts

[Post New]by joyzebra on Sep 17, 13 10:36 AM
leave scene go back and it works. must be a bug.

[Post New]by NancySusan on Sep 20, 13 3:27 PM
Thanks to everyone -- I had the same problem, so exited the game, but not the scene. When I went back in, after reading the comments here, it worked fine.

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

[Post New]by bella_01 on Oct 29, 13 6:44 PM
Thanks for the tip. I wasted about 3 hints before coming here and finding this out!

[Post New]by rach_0786 on Nov 16, 13 4:34 PM
Hi, can anyone please tell me how to access the bonus game. This must be the elephant in the room but I cant seem to find it anywhere. This same question was asked in another forum but with no response. I would be most grateful to be able to join in the fun. Thanks.

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Nov 18, 13 12:16 AM
On the main menu is a green link to EXTRAS. In the extras menu click the green PLAY button in the top right. Have fun!

[Post New]by MeBopus on Mar 1, 14 10:01 AM
I can't get the eraser to work either. I have left the HOS and gone back in, no luck. I exited the game entirely, no luck. I even rebooted my computer and went back into the game, no luck. Is there anything else I can try or is the game over for me?

UPDATE ... I guess all I had to do was post this because when I went back in, it worked just fine! Hopefully they will get this bug fixed. Happy gaming, everyone!

Edited on 03/01/2014 at 10:05:17 AM PST

Go to: