GINFIZMOM
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Morphing bottles

[Post New]by GINFIZMOM on Sep 15, 13 4:47 PM
I've played the game through twice now and have not found all of the morphing bottles. The SG and the walkthrough don't show them at all. Anybody out there made a list?

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

Morphing bottles

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 15, 13 7:16 PM
GINFIZMOM wrote:I've played the game through twice now and have not found all of the morphing bottles. The SG and the walkthrough don't show them at all. Anybody out there made a list?

Hi GINFIZMOM! Welcome to the forums!

Sorry you are having trouble. There are no morphing objects listed in the walkthrough for the Standard Edition.

All of the morphing objects are listed in the Strategy Guide in the collector's edition. In chapter 3, 2 locations have morphing objects when you first arrive, and then again once it turns to night, just before you ride off on the Griffon.

I hope this helps!

Game on!

PrplDva

GINFIZMOM
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Morphing bottles

[Post New]by GINFIZMOM on Sep 15, 13 10:49 PM
Hi PrplDiva! Thanks for the reply. Could you tell me where in the SG it shows the locations? I have the CE, and I haven't found where--usually it's either integrated in the instructions, or it's a separate chapter with a list. I haven't found either--just blind, I guess. Up to Chapter 4, I am missing 4 of the bottles, and you can't go back to double-check, so I'll have to start again.

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 16, 13 5:40 AM
Sorry- I gave you some bad info there- the dev moved the list from the SG to the journal. Only problem is you can't see the picture until you actually find it.

Know this- there is one in every location. 2 locations will have 2. I don't recall the locations names, but they are the clock room and the landing with the griffon statue- there is one when you first arrive, another will appear just before you ride the griffon.

Make sure the first thing you do is to find the morph at each location before you do anything else.

I hope this helps.

GINFIZMOM
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by GINFIZMOM on Sep 16, 13 11:20 PM
I found the info in the SG--I just wasn't used to pages that scrolled [/u]and[u]turned both. I am now into chapter 4, and have found all of the bottles so far!

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 17, 13 9:10 AM
Super! Glad you are able to find them! Enjoy the rest of the game!

sahobbs
Clownfish
Clownfish
618 Posts

[Post New]by sahobbs on Sep 24, 13 10:14 AM
I've tried twice to find the missing morphing object in Chapter 4 but seem to be missing it both times. When you mentioned about the Griffon, do you mean before you place the object on it's chest to bring it to life? I maybe blind or going blind looking for that 1 missing object.
I noticed in the first 3 chapters that the morphing objects fall into some type of order in the journal.
Please help me Obi Wan Kenobi, you're my only hope!

Go to: