j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

safe in the office

[Post New]by j62janet on Sep 17, 13 12:43 PM
OK I admit, I've not gone through all the pages, there are way to many, in the walkthrough it says that the code for the safe is on page 8 of the journal, well it's not in mine, I've put in the number given in the walkthrough and it isn't right, can anyone help me please, thank you in advance to anyone who is kind enough to help me

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:safe in the office

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 20, 13 12:45 AM
You have to actually find the code first, before it will be added to your journal. Have you put the piece of torn paper onto the piece of paper stuck to the mirror in the library? The walkthrough answer won't work because this is a random solution, you can only use the solution you find in your game.

For future reference, instead of going through all the pages of a forum (or adding to the amount) you may wish to try an Advanced Forum Search to see if anyone else has posted with your same issue and a solution. Go to the “Search All Forums” box to the upper right of these posts. Click “Advanced Forum Search”, then enter your search words, for example “safe code”, then select this game’s title from the dropdown menu. All posts with those words included will then pop up for your perusal.

Good luck and happy gaming !

j62janet
Clownfish
Clownfish
638 Posts

[Post New]by j62janet on Sep 20, 13 1:41 AM
No I haven't yet, but thank you for your reply, and the info, I'll keep going with the game, I'm having issues with games at the moment,

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 21, 13 11:04 PM
j62janet wrote:No I haven't yet, but thank you for your reply, and the info, I'll keep going with the game, I'm having issues with games at the moment,
Sorry you're having issues! I hope you get it sorted soon!

Go to: