Problem with Mac level 20?

[Post New]by manogirl_2244 on Sep 17, 13 3:49 PM
I can't seem to win this level. I've tried it all. Combining, finding coins, fireflies. It doesn't help that the ready-made dish doesn't appear half of the time. Is this a bug?

Re:Problem with Mac level 20?

[Post New]by holidaybowl on Oct 15, 13 9:47 AM
I am having exactly the same problem. I've tried every combination that I can think of and I always fall short of the required dollar amount.

The pizza doesn't always appear on mine, so I think this must be a glitch. Help!

zbeewmn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by zbeewmn on Oct 21, 13 2:10 PM
I'm in the same rut. There's only one basil and at least three recipes call for it. Two butters, and three recipes. I've tried getting every coin and firefly, and clicking the finished dishes together for a serial bonus, but the best I can do after dozens of tries, is get 197, 3 short of the 200 needed to get to the next level.

It's frustrating and I'm tempted to ask for my money back.

zbeewmn
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by zbeewmn on Oct 26, 13 12:53 AM
Okay, I figured it out. I started the game over and on my way to this level I tried to get expert on every level. I did this mainly by getting three customers done at once and then clicking them off at at the same time. I'd keep them happy with the free drinks while they waited. This garners a bonus of 20 points (Euros). Then, I made sure I'd spent those Euros on upgrades every chance I got. I'd even go back to the first level to get more Euros to move on to the gondola. Then, I would end up with three screens instead of two. This meant that I had enough ingredients to fulfill every order. That third screen makes all the difference.

Go to: