bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 18, 13 12:29 AM
Earthquakes are causing cities around the world to crumble! Dr. Ambrose Ink, one of the foremost scientific minds, has vowed to stop this unnatural phenomenon. All the clues point to Castle Barber, overlooking the quiet mountain town of Hochwald. Shortly after arriving though, Dr. Ink vanishes. Now it's up to you, Agent Evangeline Glass, to save him. You'll have to think fast to outwit soldiers, golems, and a crafty mechanical genius who always plans one step ahead. Stop the earthquakes before more cities fall in this thrilling Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure game.

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

Re:Clockwork Tales: Of Glass and Ink

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Sep 18, 13 3:22 AM
Excellent game, one of the best I've played this year. It was a little short for a CE but it's perfect as an SE.

Mrs2lots1
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by Mrs2lots1 on Sep 18, 13 2:24 PM
I have already got the full version and played it on 8/10/2013 great game

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Sep 18, 13 2:44 PM
Great game, beautiful graphics, not too many HO scenes and gameplay fairly easy, mini-games doable with some thought. SG not really needed IMO but nice to have it there if you do want it. Game was rather short though, and the bonus is not needed to complete the storyline (more of a prequel). Not worth the extra for a CE unless on sale but perfect for SE, especially if you have a pcc burning a hole in your pocket!

roaming
Clownfish
Clownfish
644 Posts

[Post New]by roaming on Sep 18, 13 10:34 PM
I like HO scenes and skip most puzzles (hate them) so if there are not many HO scenes, this probably isn't a game for me.

Go to: