festclick
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

Video for last wave of 2-20 hard with 3 stars

[Post New]by festclick on Sep 18, 13 7:23 AM
I finally completed 2-20 with 3 stars on hard difficulty. I didn't really expect to make it, as I still haven't got all upgrades, so I wasn't recording at the start. I just recorded the important final wave. The method is to use temporary green towers for bosses like I did for 2-20 easy, but also find some way to defeat all the minor enemies, for which I used flame-thrower upgrades of catapults for the ground units and my trusty miniguns for the air. I still nearly lost. Good luck, hope you avoid the lost hearts bug.

Search on you-tube for Fort Defense 2-20 hard 3 stars end, it's now available.

Edited on 09/19/2013 at 9:21:04 AM PST

festclick
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

Re:Video for last wave of 2-20 hard with 3 stars

[Post New]by festclick on Sep 19, 13 9:19 AM
Got a few more upgrades and put up another video of this level, this time showing the whole level, and getting 3 stars. It's a bit easier to spell the fast ships near the end. Search on you-tube for Fort Defense 2-20 hard 3 stars, should be available in a day or two.

Sulokitu
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by Sulokitu on Sep 20, 13 9:17 PM
Thank you, festclick! This did the trick. Using your first video, I was able to finish the level with 3-stars as well.

festclick
Minnow
Minnow
279 Posts

[Post New]by festclick on Sep 21, 13 7:19 AM
Sulokitu wrote:Thank you, festclick! This did the trick. Using your first video, I was able to finish the level with 3-stars as well.

You're welcome.

Go to: