bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 19, 13 11:42 AM
Welcome to Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale forum

[Post New]by bevybooboo on Oct 1, 13 6:51 AM
Hi. I just started playing this game recently and have come across some trouble. How do I access items I stowed? One of the goals was to stow an item which I did but I need it back and do not know how to get it. Thanks in advance for the help.

[Post New]by kazzamatazz13 on Oct 13, 13 3:05 AM
Hi Bevy all you have to do is go to the store and it should show you the items in store! If you have stored a table for instance go into tables then it should stay stowed! Hope thus helps

[Post New]by elvenstardragon on Apr 1, 14 5:02 AM
Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale

This is the 1st April 2014. Is this supposed to be an April Fool? Why is a Pay to Play game coming up as a TGT.
I would never play one of these games and as a member I object to BF using it as a TGT, especially as it's an old game released last year. There is a spot on the Games Manager for these games.
I'm also angry as there is nowhere to post this except here. There was an outcry the last time BF tried using a Free to Play game as a TGT.
Being a member does'nt seem to mean anything to BF anymore, and there does'nt seem much point in being a member.
There attitude seems to be 'give us your money' .Everything that was good about BF membership is rapidly being eroded.
There must be other members who feel this way but since the chat forums went it's hard to find out.

[Post New]by Amberlane186 on Apr 9, 14 6:35 PM
elvenstardragon,

I agree to everything you said. I am just trying this game now, I also have Farm Up. I am thinking about leaving Big Fish because it looks like they are all about how much money they get from their member's. I say Shame on you "Big Fish" I used to be happy with you, but I guess money means more to you now.

Edited on 04/09/2014 at 6:41:32 PM PST

Selling items

[Post New]by PyraSanada on Apr 27, 14 9:10 AM
Does anyone know about a way to sell items once you've bought them in the game? I'm working on upgrading my cooking appliances, but I want to get rid of the old ones.

[Post New]by daisy3303 on Apr 27, 14 8:03 PM
I agree with you both, elvenstardragon & Amberlane186. After wasting an hour of my time playing this game, I quickly realized (while still in the beginner/learning stage) that the only way to get anywhere in this game is to use your own money (actual cash), as I am not going to wait 24 actual minutes for the onion rings to cook, so that my "guests" can have something to buy.

Horrible game. Not recommended

[Post New]by LorAria18 on May 6, 14 10:52 AM
Is there not a way to delete the old appliances? What a dumb annoying thing..Why allow us to upgrade to better appliances without being able to sell the old ones..or any item in general...

Cyndo123
Shark
Shark
14,957 Posts

[Post New]by Cyndo123 on May 6, 14 11:47 AM
LorAria18 wrote:Is there not a way to delete the old appliances? What a dumb annoying thing..Why allow us to upgrade to better appliances without being able to sell the old ones..or any item in general...

Hi LorAria

You can stow them in your inventory and forget about them.

Hit the move button, click on the old appliance, 3 buttons on bottom right appear, click on stow. Other than that you cannot sell your items. It would be great if we could sell them for 1/2 price.

Have fun

[Post New]by RioGirl73 on May 31, 14 10:12 AM
Is there a way to restart the game completely? OR close the restaurant whilst food cooks so you can get a few dishes stocked up?

ReikiRose
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by ReikiRose on Jun 2, 14 12:04 PM
For RioGirl73:
I close the game so I can play another game and the game keeps on going. I have also closed the game, signed off Big Fish, and completely shut down the computer to give it a rest while I went out and when I came back and logged back in, the restaurant is still running and I receive a message about running out of dishes to sell!
The only way I can think of to restart the game is to completely delete it from your computer, maybe use disk defragmenter or disk cleanup, then reinstall the game.
I recently lost several levels when I was running a virus detector and forgot to close the game when the virus detector cleaned off something and asked me to restart the computer.

Does anyone know how to track progress or tasks completed other than the display at the top? I had reached 250 'hearts' the seemed to lose them as the counters went back to regular 'hearts' after a boost session. I did not realize the 'boost' was temporary. Thanks.

[Post New]by maggiesuzyq on Jul 23, 14 9:17 AM
What is with losing popularity points I had 193 and faught hard for them come back and only have 175 THIS IS NOTTTTTTTTTTT RIGHT>

[Post New]by jstezik on Sep 10, 14 10:05 AM
Hello, When I first starting playing, I would occasionally get bucks but now I never do. It seems if I don't purchase bucks, I never get them. How can you earn bucks without purchasing them?

[Post New]by billiejademac on Nov 1, 14 6:15 AM
my customers are getting angry and leaving without paying for food, for no apparent reason. There is nothing in their way, empty tables and plenty of food. What is going on?

[Post New]by Aries030 on Nov 1, 14 8:59 AM
billiejademac wrote:my customers are getting angry and leaving without paying for food, for no apparent reason. There is nothing in their way, empty tables and plenty of food. What is going on?

Have you had any luck resolving this issue? My game is doing the exact same thing. I expanded to make more room, put a bunch of items in storage to clear paths, made sure there was nothing blocking the guests from getting to the tables from the serving counters... I'm not sure what else to do? I'm not having any luck fixing the problem. Any advice given would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

[Post New]by md1207 on Nov 4, 14 7:38 PM
billiejademac wrote:my customers are getting angry and leaving without paying for food, for no apparent reason. There is nothing in their way, empty tables and plenty of food. What is going on?

I'm having he same problem and I have done all the things the available to solve it. Like expending, decorating and removing obstacles. Still getting customers leaving without paying. Please help, someone.

[Post New]by littleone33 on Nov 5, 14 9:56 AM
all you have to do is stow your old oak tables, I don't know why this works but it does.

Dart6672
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by Dart6672 on Nov 19, 14 6:07 AM
Hi everyone, OK so I just wanna know is BF planning on adding a sell option and to those negative comments about the game being TGT, get real people this is a TIME MANAGEMENT game, in other words plan ahead, don't fill all your appliances with foods that take hours leave 1 or 2 open for quick foods.

Selling items

[Post New]by Jechemendia on Feb 22, 15 10:21 AM
I'm redecorating my restaurant and would like to sell my appliances. In your next update, can you put an option to sell items and receive half of what you paid for? That'd be great. I don't like having so many things stowed

Go to: