bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Post Any Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale (iOS) Tech Issues Here

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Sep 19, 13 11:57 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to Big Fish Games Help. Using Big Fish Games Help is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved.

Specifically, the article below has helped many people playing the mobile games we offer:
General Help for iPhone and iPad Games

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy Pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support Team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using Big Fish Games Help, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact our Technical Support Team HERE.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what device you are playing the game on, so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Edited on 03/11/2017 at 1:59:54 PM PST

Re:Post Any Cooking Academy: Restaurant Royale Tech Issues Here

[Post New]by lene22 on Sep 27, 13 6:24 PM
Cannot buy additional bucks I am playing on iPhone 4S. It asks for my password to confirm payment a white circle blinks as it turn, so it looks like its processing payment. Then it disappears.
I have re- installed the game and it still will not work.

Lene 22

[Post New]by Jessikaway on Oct 12, 13 3:18 PM
I've been playing the game on my iPhone 4, with ios7 and as soon as I get to level 22 the game resets itself. It's happened twice and it's driving me crazy.

[Post New]by kazzamatazz13 on Oct 13, 13 3:10 AM
My game also keeps resetting itself! Now it won't go back to my level which is 26! I just bought some bucks today too! Please fix

[Post New]by rogue02100316 on Oct 14, 13 7:55 AM
I am on my iPad with iOS 7 (most recent operating system). This has now happened (3) times. I purchased bucks and had approximately 32 bucks after the purchase. I closed the app to check email. When I re-opened the app, I only had 17 bucks. It especially sucks b/c I'm using my own money to purchase the bucks and then they are mysteriously disappearing. I love his game, but won't continue to support this game if my money keeps being "stolen". Why does this keep happening?

Edited on 10/14/2013 at 7:57:34 AM PST

[Post New]by lkutler on Oct 28, 13 3:09 PM
Is there a way to change coins into dollars?

Elinu
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
480 Posts

[Post New]by Elinu on Oct 28, 13 3:42 PM
Every time a quest completes while I am logged off, I get a popup for the quest completion, and then the popup for unsuccessful login won't pull up fully. The screen stays half dark and sluggish until I cook something, then it brightens.

My game tells me I have not logged in successfully most of the time, but if I just ignore the prompt - and there isn't really much choice other than to click ok - then the popup goes away and the game plays fine.

Oh yes, don't bother to tell me to shut down and restart the game, restart my iPad, or any of that nonsense to fix this. I've tried. It doesn't. Since I can clear the glitch by cutting a throw-away batch of radishes, which is faster than any of the above, that's usually what I do. But I thought I would make you aware.

Elinu
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
480 Posts

[Post New]by Elinu on Oct 28, 13 3:44 PM
lkutler wrote:Is there a way to change coins into dollars?

Although I can't speak for certain on this game, I have played several of this type, and there is never, ever a way to change coins into dollars, although there is almost always a way to change dollars into coins. There are some things that you simply can't buy with anything but cash, essentially, although royale is more generous than most if giving out a few dollars for challenges here and there.

[Post New]by lyones on Oct 28, 13 5:39 PM
I love playing this game. However, I just updated the app on my iPad and my "hearts", which started at 24, has stalled at 154. My customers are suppose to give me hearts when they pick up food and when I get a three star rating on a recipe I should receive 10 hearts. I've made three recipes yet have not gone higher than the 154. Any thoughts or suggestions as to how to get my hearts to increase again?

Earle
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

Update erased all my progress...

[Post New]by Earle on Oct 28, 13 9:18 PM
I just got the update and when I launched my progress was completely reset to zero. Please don't tell me it's gone permanently. I am especially bothered by losing the bucks that I spent real money on. Any help would be great.

Edited on 10/28/2013 at 9:27:33 PM PST

[Post New]by byatrobe on Oct 29, 13 11:56 AM
I've had the same problem as above. Game was at level 26 then was updated, after which when i started the game up it kept asking for my username and ended up resetting back to zero. This happened before with a level 22 dropping to level 10. I've built my game back up from level 10 and now it's all gone again. Please fix this problem as it's turning this game into a complete waste of time, effort and money if it keeps resetting itself.

[Post New]by Merisah on Oct 31, 13 7:15 AM
Hey

I play this game on my ipad
And since yesterday the game wont work.
The game wont start, it wont load.
En then the game falls out.
What can I do?

[Post New]by Anelxilef on Oct 31, 13 8:22 AM
Game doesn't start. Level 26, 24 bucks. Suddenly it stopped and I cannot restart. Don..'t feel like starting all over, so unless problem wiil be solved, no more game play for me.

[Post New]by Mimi1191 on Oct 31, 13 10:07 AM
Hello,
Since this morning, the game doesn't load (level 34 - 106 bucks). Maybe a server problem?
It's pretty annoying especially during the special event.
Don't feel like starting all over.
Thank you in advance to try to fix this problem.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Oct 31, 13 10:59 AM
Hello All,

I just wanted to pop in and let you know that we're working on the issue that you're experiencing with your games crashing, and hope to have that resolved for you soon. We'll keep you updated as we know more!

Thanks for your patience,

bfgDeveron

[Post New]by SugarGlider99 on Oct 31, 13 5:35 PM
Will you be giving us more time on the Halloween quests since we haven't been able to get in to work on them? I was able to get in earlier yesterday evening and had started dishes, then when I went to serve them up, it kept crashing.

P.S. quite a few of my BigFish games are having the same problem (Dark Manor, The Bride) but not all of them

[Post New]by mnchick23 on Oct 31, 13 5:56 PM
On ipad2 having the same problem with hearts stalling out. Like the updates but would hope I'll get my heart increases back. Thanks.

[Post New]by Johjoh on Oct 31, 13 7:37 PM
I got to level 30 and after downloading new update couldn't open the game at all. I deleted it and reloaded and the same thing is happening. Now I have to start all over if it even works! How will I know when it is working again and how to fix the problem? Frustrated! The new downloaded game won't work either.

[Post New]by Nui_sheila on Oct 31, 13 11:44 PM
How come cannot open the game from yesterday 31/10 until now ya?
What about the Halloween campaign? 8 days left o?!?!

S4vvy
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by S4vvy on Nov 1, 13 12:47 AM
I really love this game but I've had to restart twice and then my hearts also stalled at 153 unless I buy new accents. Now I can't even open the game :-(

Go to: