Melymc
Guppy
Guppy
188 Posts

*How long did it take to play the entire game?

[Post New]by Melymc on Sep 19, 13 6:35 PM
I was wondering if anyone has finished playing the game yet? I loved the other Surface game, and this one has a lot of chapters, so I was wondering how long it took to play. If I'm going to buy a CE game I want it to be worth it . Thanks for any help you can give me! Have a great day!

pmcx2
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:*How long did it take to play the entire game?

[Post New]by pmcx2 on Sep 19, 13 9:17 PM
hi it has huge 8 chapters it took me about 3hours to play the main game
and about 1and half hours to play the bonus it a big game lots of to do i have all of this games 4 now surface games are brillent good luck it worth the money this one like the other 3 surface athor world brillent then the no surface noise big game brillent the 3rd the surface soaring again big game brillent and this no 4 wow big huge game lov it if you have all 3 aready buy this one if ya dont i would buy all 4 the story line is brillent and the elephant games are the best evry i hope this help you peter lol

pmcx2
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:*How long did it take to play the entire game?

[Post New]by pmcx2 on Sep 20, 13 12:07 AM
hi it has huge 8 chapters it took me about 3hours to play the main game
and about 1and half hours to play the bonus it a big game lots of to do i have all of this games 4 now surface games are brillent good luck it worth the money this one like the other 3 surface athor world brillent then the no surface noise big game brillent the 3rd the surface soaring again big game brillent and this no 4 wow big huge game lov it if you have all 3 aready buy this one if ya dont i would buy all 4 the story line is brillent and the elephant games are the best evry i hope this help you peter lol

Go to: