dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

Legends

[Post New]by dk413 on Sep 20, 13 11:07 AM
I know to be eligible for the different categories you have perform the specified task for each. Does anyone know how the points are awarded? I have helped some creatures and ghosts but didn't receive any points. Is it like 1 point for every so many?

Re:Legends

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Sep 20, 13 12:29 PM
The Legends tally how many times you defeat some of the "ghosts" on your own territory. It is a straight count.

Experience/travel, etc., are all totals of the various things you earn when you visit rooms, build artifacts, etc. Again, it's an actual total.

Defeating neighbor ghosts are not included in the totals for the Legends.

For example, you defeat 10 twighlight genies visiting friends. You will not get any count for these. However, you defeat 1 twighlight genie on your own property, and you get 1 point.

I find it amazing the scores that some participants get to - some of us really are "addicted."

Other times I'm very surprised that without realizing it someone will have had to battle 10 Sea Monsters and they'll be in the top 3!

Hope this helps!

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

Re:Legends

[Post New]by dk413 on Sep 20, 13 6:42 PM
Fairhaven thank you so much it helps a lot. I am amazed at all the points some people have considering how long it takes to recharge your energy even with a VIP membership.

If it wasn't for fellow Roomies sharing info this game would be a bust.

Go to: