NobleKen
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

The Mystery of the Swamped Family

[Post New]by NobleKen on Sep 20, 13 11:17 AM
Investigator Kaine needs your help with another mystery! If you've solved the Mystery of the Creepy Tower, talk to the Town Crier in the Commons to learn about Kaine's latest investigation -- a missing doggy in the swamp! Find the dog and figure out why he went missing!
Allons-y!

---
If you have any questions or comments about this new mystery post them here.

Edited on 09/20/2013 at 11:18:03 AM PST

Re:The Mystery of the Swamped Family

[Post New]by KamenRiderZero on Sep 20, 13 6:36 PM
Are there any other requirement to unlock this beside solving The Mystery of the Creepy Tower? Perhaps like getting through the swamps? Because the Town Crier isn't mentioning anything new. Talking to Kaine does nothing either.

[Post New]by Nananet on Sep 20, 13 11:22 PM
I am having the same problem. I haven't quite finished the swamp so I'm hoping that's the reason myself

[Post New]by wmcastro on Sep 21, 13 3:39 PM
I'm also still working on the swamp but finished the Creepy Tower. sure hope that's what the hold up is on getting the quest!

[Post New]by SchroedingersCat on Sep 22, 13 10:34 AM
Hi,
same here: finished the Creepy Tower but haven´t finished the Swamp right now and also talked to the Town Crier and to Kain but no new Quest.
In the Wiki it says that you need to have completed the Mystery of the Creepy Tower and reached the Northern Swamp... what I´ve already did:
I finished the Western Swamp and followed the Zombieguy to the Northern Swamp and whaking my way through it atm. So...not sure if it means that you need to have the Northern Swamp finished instead of just reached it?!
At least I hope so...

[Post New]by Nananet on Sep 23, 13 12:08 AM
Hoorah Yes!!!
when you have finished the whole swamp the town crier will get ( ! ) above his head good luck fellow whackers

[Post New]by SchroedingersCat on Sep 23, 13 6:12 AM
Thanks Nananet! I´m relieved that the solution is so easy and it´s not a technical or whatever problem.
Can´t wait to finish the Swamp now.

[Post New]by kstormgemini on Oct 7, 13 8:36 PM
Okay, I've started the Swamped Family quest and have run into a snag.
I've done up to the dog itself but am stuck on the Swamp Detour map. The main map shows 3 fields but I've only been able to find/finish field 1. Where are the other two fields & how do I get to them?
I mean I've found some of the dog bones treats in the completed field 1 but aren't I supposed to be working on the other fields by now?
I've poked and prodded as much as it will let me that I know of but still only the one field appears to be available to me. What am I missing??
Please and thank you for any clues you may have for me on this.

NobleKen
Minnow
Minnow
228 Posts

[Post New]by NobleKen on Oct 8, 13 9:24 AM
Kaine will tell you what you need to find and will open the way to the following fields once you have completed each quest. Your quest log will also tell you how many items you have left to find. Once you find enough items, speak to Kaine and he will lead the way.

Go to: