GREAT NEWS ABOUT NEIGHBORS!!!!

[Post New]by burnettchic318 on Sep 20, 13 11:17 PM
Hello my fellow ROM players, have I got some wonderful news.

Through trial and error today I found out that you can gift to your neighbors more than 100 times.

OMGS!!! HOW? you ask.. well here it is.

1 - We are given a limit of 100 FREE gifts a day to pass out how ever we so choose to whoever we so choose. ok.. we all kinda knew this, but this is where it gets better, well interesting anyway.

2- The things that you give to your friends and neighbors FROM YOUR OWN BACKPACK/INVENTORY deduct from your personal items, but do not effect the counter on the FREE GIFTS!!!

So now some may be saying "HUH?" I will break it down for ya.

Let's say that you are doing your gifting and you have used 98 of your FREE GIFTS up to now today.

Ok now you want to gift MaryFelix... well she has a wish list and it is:

A - Chocolate Bar B. Magic Dust C. Null Atom D. Official Seal and that is all.

Ok, now let's say you have 5 of the Official Seals (those gold rings) in your backpack.

So as you are looking at MaryFelix's list you see the number 5 somewhere on the top corner of the Official Seal in her list.

Now to show you what happens next, we are gonna give her 1 of our rings.

remember: we are on 98/100 of the FREE GIFTS up to now.

So we click on the Official Seal, we see a message that says there are 4 left in our backpack. Make sure MaryFelix is in the box and click send.

Now let's look at the gift counter..

It will still show 98/100 FREE GIFTS like it was prior to us sending that item to MaryFelix.

Now, let's say we want to also give her a Null Atom. No problem.

You just click on the Null Atom, then make sure her name is in the bottom of the Gifting box.. then click send. You will notice that as soon as you send the Null Atom your counter changed to 99/100.

So see?? If you have things in your bag/backpack that you want to send to your friends you can do so and it will NOT affect your 100 FREE GIFTS that we can send daily.
EDITED: THNX TO spocalina for this info . You can send an unlimited amount of items from your backpack to friends; also the items that cost 100 coins are the same. You can send unlimited number (at 100 each) and it will not effect your FREE GIFTS counter.

Edited on 06/25/2014 at 12:46:21 PM PST

spocalina
Herring
Herring
368 Posts

Re:GREAT NEWS ABOUT NEIGHBORS!!!!

[Post New]by spocalina on Sep 21, 13 12:20 AM
Yes, burnettchic, you can send as many of your items from your backpack as you want to a neighbor, there is no limit. Well... at least not one that I've reached, and I've sent a few. Also, I don't know if you're aware of this, but the things with price tags on them (like the berries for example) do not come out of your backpack (which is why you pay for them), but they don't count towards to 100 either. So we can send as many of those as we want as well!

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Sep 21, 13 10:02 AM
Heya burnettchic318,

Thanks for the great information. That's really helpful to know! Not that I'm anywhere near 100 neighbors myself, but I totally intend to be!

Also, thanks for including the detailed instructions as well. I'm sure many of our gamers will be excited to see this.

bfgDeveron

Edited: I'm going to go ahead and sticky this thread so it's easy for our other users to find!

Edited on 09/26/2013 at 2:44:16 PM PST

LadyLavander
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by LadyLavander on Sep 21, 13 11:04 AM
This is good to know. I'm near 100 and don't want to miss anyone but I probably will when it gets to be too many. I'm not always sure if I really need that item and would love to share when I can. I usually check my inventory IF I can find the item and then send it if I do have extra.

As a note when you visit you get 100 so I don't feel I lost anything when I send them an item they need that costs 100.

[Post New]by ttaravision on Oct 14, 13 9:14 AM
Did anyone notice that you can only add a certain number of neighbors to invite each day? I'm running into an issue. I'm not sure how many I added today, but eventually it kept saying the code I was enter was wrong.This did happen to me one other time. I'm trying to add the new codes for neighbors in the thread in the forum where everyone posts their code. I did invite the random neighbor invites. Can anyone please let me know. I still have part of page 10 and all of page 11 to invite.

Midnightdreemz
Guppy
Guppy
199 Posts

[Post New]by Midnightdreemz on Dec 17, 13 7:03 PM
tt, i also wondered bout that..well kinda, my issue is that i copy and paste the code into the box and half the time it says i entered a bad number and half time it says the invite went thru...if i had typed out the nbr code i would accept the fault as my poor typing but not when you copy and paste. anyone else have this issue?

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

[Post New]by dk413 on Dec 18, 13 1:09 AM
Midnight, I ran into this problem a few times doing copy & paste. What I found was that I would sometimes copy and extra space before or after. When I redid it it worked. There have been a few instances where people did put the wrong code but it is rare.

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

[Post New]by dk413 on Dec 18, 13 1:12 AM
Tara, I have added as many as 25 neighbors to invite a one time with no problems other than some I had to do twice when copying and pasting. I found it was real sensitive if we had an extra space at the end.

[Post New]by gillilandjoella on Mar 6, 14 4:50 PM
i just found out myself being out of energy and just playing around thats when i gift i just reached 101 neighbors i love gifting and being able to help people out but i think we should be able to gift energy i just got into the flower lab and u get 2 hrs and i was out of energy a neighbor helpd by gifting me to give me enough xp points to level up so also thnx silden for helping me out

[Post New]by gizmoF on Apr 27, 14 1:52 PM
im trying to get neighbors I need some im new at this game and still trying to figure out how to play so can any one add me to there neighbors please and let me no how I can add neighbors please I need some neighbors bad lol

[Post New]by gizmoF on Apr 27, 14 1:56 PM
please add me as your neighbor please

Marjasinstar
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,947 Posts

[Post New]by Marjasinstar on Apr 27, 14 6:45 PM
gizmoF, you need to post your friend code in in this thread: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/257236.page

To find your friend code, go to the bottom right of your game screen and click on the gold man wearing the top hat. Click on the gold man in the drop down list and that will bring up your neighbors list. Click on the tab that says all neighbors and you will find your friend code there. Post it in the thread listed above and hopefully you will get some great neighbors.

Go to: