bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 22, 13 12:29 AM
You awake from a strange dream to find gingerbread men trashing your home. Where are your children? They left for the village store hours ago and have not returned. A mysterious woman appears, taunting you. Is she responsible for your children's disappearance? One gingerbread man has promised to help you, but can you really trust him?

Edited on 09/23/2013 at 10:54:29 AM PST

snapnhiss
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,483 Posts

Re:Fearful Tales: Hansel and Gretel

[Post New]by snapnhiss on Sep 22, 13 2:43 AM
I can't put my finger on why, but I didn't like this game. I had to force myself to finish it.

Kegggie
Guppy
Guppy
168 Posts

[Post New]by Kegggie on Sep 22, 13 4:49 AM
I was looking for the walkthrough but the link does not seem to work.

gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

[Post New]by gamblebug on Sep 22, 13 5:38 AM
I bought the CE of this game.I liked it,but am disappointed that it's another day of SE of a CE that most fishies already have.

kristidumplin
Manatee
Manatee
3,656 Posts

[Post New]by kristidumplin on Sep 22, 13 6:00 AM
gamblebug wrote:I bought the CE of this game.I liked it,but am disappointed that it's another day of SE of a CE that most fishies already have.

There are loads of us who cannot buy every CE that comes down the pike and we look forward to the SE's coming out.

Moto26261
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Moto26261 on Sep 22, 13 6:27 AM
gamblebug wrote:I bought the CE of this game.I liked it,but am disappointed that it's another day of SE of a CE that most fishies already have.
...well aren't you the lucky one?? Some of us can't afford to buy CE's and have to wait for the disappointing old SE, sorry that it bores you so much.

lcjdqs
Clownfish
Clownfish
691 Posts

[Post New]by lcjdqs on Sep 22, 13 7:20 AM
Agreed., but, this game is fun. I really like it and with the sale will probably buy it

Marciepie
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by Marciepie on Sep 22, 13 8:10 AM
I hardly ever by the CE and it's not the cost that's stopping me, it's the fact that it comes out in SE about a month later. To me that is not a very long time to wait. Plus I don't care about the extras..... morphing objects, extra chapter at the end, etc. Finally, it gives me time to read all the reviews of those who casually played the game rather than those who rushed through it so they could be one of the first reviewers.

unknitter
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by unknitter on Sep 22, 13 10:40 AM
Kegggie wrote:I was looking for the walkthrough but the link does not seem to work.

Where is the link? I don't see it listed in the game walkthroughs either. I've been waiting for this but I won't buy a game without a walkthrough.

kindergal
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,283 Posts

[Post New]by kindergal on Sep 22, 13 10:55 AM
unknitter,
On the front page, when you click TGT, it says try our walkthrough, but when you click on it, it says there is nothing like that.

Edited on 09/22/2013 at 4:21:08 PM PST

unknitter
Clownfish
Clownfish
535 Posts

[Post New]by unknitter on Sep 23, 13 7:02 AM
kindergal wrote:unknitter,
On the front page, when you click TGT, it says try our walkthrough, but when you click on it, it says there is nothing like that.

Thanks, kindergal. I usually just go to the forum to look for a link, or through the Game Walkthroughs tab.

Still waiting for a wt to show up. I've read that the game is easy and a wt isn't really necessary, but people use it for different things, e.g., to get a start on a puzzle when the instructions aren't clear. If the CE has a strategy guide it shouldn't be that hard to produce a wt.

read61
Salmon
Salmon
2,775 Posts

[Post New]by read61 on Sep 23, 13 12:42 PM
Wow - probably one of the shortest games I've played in a long time. No need for a walkthrough, pretty logical game play. Don't think I even needed the hint. A couple of the puzzles near the end are a bit frustrating but that's because I don't personally care for the rotating rings, not because they're difficult. Really, really glad I waited for the SE of this one and also glad I used a pcc on it, still can't get over how short it was - and I didn't skip anything either! I thought the artwork was a bit strange though.....and the voices for the children were awful! Eipix, you can do better than that....

[Post New]by froggy61 on Jun 21, 14 4:40 PM
I bought the game in 9/13 and still can't play it,it freezes up.But I just now played the demo of it and had no problems,When I tried to buy it to see if it would reload I had no luck,it tried to make me buy it again,this sucks,its why I dropped my membership.

Edited on 06/21/2014 at 4:41:39 PM PST

Go to: