lauriedoss
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Getting the Memory Sphere/Pickaxe

[Post New]by lauriedoss on Sep 22, 13 4:15 AM
OK, I've found everything in the tree HO scene except the tulip. The hint indicates that I need to use the tool on the egg, place the egg in the nest. In order to get the tool I need to finish the HO scene, but I can't finish the scene without getting the egg to open the tulip. Help?!?!?!

Edited on 09/22/2013 at 9:52:27 PM PST

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Getting the Egg/Tulip

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 22, 13 10:46 AM
Are you saying you don't have the tool you need in your inventory? If so, you can exit the HOG to go find what you need. Just back out, like out of any other scene.

I hope that's what you meant!

lauriedoss
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Re:Getting the Egg/Tulip

[Post New]by lauriedoss on Sep 22, 13 9:46 PM
No. I need the memory sphere to complete the HO, but I don't receive the pickaxe I need to get the memory sphere until the HO is completed. Anyone have an answer for this catch-22 dilemma?

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

Re:Getting the Memory Sphere/Pickaxe

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 22, 13 9:59 PM
Hmm. I'm sure there's an explanation, I can check out the strategy guide for you. What chapter is this HOG in?

lauriedoss
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by lauriedoss on Sep 22, 13 11:30 PM
It's at the bottom of page 37 of the strategy guide. It shows they have the memory sphere in their inventory and put it into the nest to find the tulip. However, when you back out and try to get the memory sphere, you need to have a tool to take it out. That tool seems to be the pickaxe that you will receive when you have put the memory sphere into the nest and receive the tulip. Make sense? Not to me.

lauriedoss
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by lauriedoss on Sep 22, 13 11:43 PM
Disregard...I clicked around everywhere in several scenes and found an egg that looks just like the memory sphere, have put it in the nest and received the pickaxe to use on the memory sphere. Hmmmpppphhh.

WilJul
Stingray
Stingray
5,670 Posts

[Post New]by WilJul on Sep 23, 13 12:15 AM
Glad you got it figured out!

[Post New]by juliebacon52457 on Sep 23, 13 5:52 AM
I am also having this same problem, what do I do?

[Post New]by brooklynbelle on Sep 23, 13 10:20 AM
Laurie, what scene did you find the egg in. I've looked and can't find it anywhere.

[Post New]by lordwilmeth on Sep 26, 13 6:23 PM
In the Master chamber on the left side there is what looks like a rock with round white balls on it. The egg is on the top right of it.

hidnseekr
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by hidnseekr on Sep 30, 13 5:11 PM
I had this same problem. thanks for the answer. the egg looks just like the sphere, confusing.

monapool
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

[Post New]by monapool on Oct 20, 13 4:40 PM
I have clicked everywhere on the rock with white circles and can't find an egg anywhere.

Go to: