Faulty game?

[Post New]by stuartjl on Sep 22, 13 5:29 AM
Whilst playing a HOS in the above game, I was unable to complete because the item - a shoe - would not disappear. The hint button said that I was right. I uninstalle d and re-installed but still the same problem. Is it a glitch in game or is there a solution. Help!

Re:Faulty game?

[Post New]by evamay on Sep 22, 13 10:21 AM
DITTO

lemarmot
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

[Post New]by lemarmot on Sep 22, 13 10:28 AM
I had a similar problem, but in a different place - a HO scene and I couldn't pick up the coin to put into the piggy bank

I'd tried the CE when it came out, and the same problem came up - again in a different place - went thru the whole long thing with BF help, but no solution was ever found

too bad, I think I'd like this game

Janice

Edited on 09/22/2013 at 10:29:07 AM PST

CDickens
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by CDickens on Sep 22, 13 12:13 PM
Same problem. Can't select the shoe. Two uninstalls and reinstalls later, with computer restarts in between, same problem. I am glad I didn't buy the game.

[Post New]by Berta_2 on Sep 22, 13 1:36 PM
Same problem in two HOs, cannot pick up cork and cannot
pick up playing card.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Sep 22, 13 2:10 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that's happening. Because this sounds like a technical issue, I first recommend uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that helps. Information on doing that can be found here:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If that isn't helping, our Tech Support Team will be more than happy to recommend some other things to try. If we're not able to get it working properly, we'll be sure to forward this on to the correct teams so we can get that fixed. We also have a dedicated technical issues thread for the game here, so I'll go ahead and lock this discussion. Please feel free to post there with any problems in the game so we can track issues as they come up.

Hopefully that helps!

bfgSeine

Go to: