Half crown on the frog

[Post New]by FishcalledRan on Sep 22, 13 12:08 PM
Hi. Again a great adventure with princes Sophia. But i can't seem to place the half crown on the meganical frog. Is it the wrong crown on the wrong frog?

Half crown on the frog

[Post New]by XPE322 on Sep 26, 13 6:13 AM
FishcalledRan wrote:Hi. Again a great adventure with princes Sophia. But i can't seem to place the half crown on the meganical frog. Is it the wrong crown on the wrong frog?

I am having the same problem -- the game just keeps saying I better try something else. And the hint takes me to the dragon altar, but I have already placed the bouquets.

Re:Half crown on the frog

[Post New]by texasgirl13 on Oct 10, 13 2:47 PM
I was doing the same thing.

The frog is in the beginning screen towards the back. I look at the walk through and that is how I found it.

Half crown on the frog

[Post New]by darobbster on Nov 15, 13 3:30 AM
FishcalledRan wrote:Hi. Again a great adventure with princes Sophia. But i can't seem to place the half crown on the mechanical frog. Is it the wrong crown on the wrong frog?
It looks like this is where we all get hung up at. I've scoured the walkthrough with no success . Can you be a little bit more descriptive on how you were able to do this? Thanks,RoBB

[Post New]by Beccapigen on Dec 31, 13 12:44 PM
I'm stuck the same place.. Tried placing a hundred times, because I remembered a similar glitch in one of the early games in the series, where it was a matter of clicking one freakin' pixel. Real pain in the *ss. No luck. Anyone figured this one out yet?

[Post New]by Ypubn4cq on Jan 15, 14 5:09 AM
The half crown goes on the stone frog next to the lift

Go to: