gamblebug
Herring
Herring
341 Posts

Mushrooms

[Post New]by gamblebug on Sep 23, 13 6:30 AM
Does anyone know how to get the top of mushroom.I've tried everything in my inventory and nothing works.When I click on hint it points to the top of the mushroom.

jdelbove
Minnow
Minnow
266 Posts

Re:Mushrooms

[Post New]by jdelbove on Sep 23, 13 7:37 AM
same here

annad9021
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by annad9021 on Sep 23, 13 8:59 AM
Go back to the cabin in the woods and there is a ladder above the door. It is just missing some rungs but you should have the rungs. I agree this is very frustrating and my husband just found this in the game after nearly pulling his hair out.

[Post New]by SzhalimarM on Sep 23, 13 9:27 AM
I cant find the Mushroom!? Have the ladder, cant find the last peacock feather, cant find missing element for the door with lion head by the frozen area....dont know what to do to get the pheonix...lol ...help! Normally very good at these games!

LOLOVESHOG
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by LOLOVESHOG on Sep 23, 13 11:06 AM
SzhalimarM wrote:I cant find the Mushroom!? Have the ladder, cant find the last peacock feather, cant find missing element for the door with lion head by the frozen area....dont know what to do to get the pheonix...lol ...help! Normally very good at these games!
OH!!!! I am there to. Also stuck and can't find any of these things. HELP!!!!!!!!! Getting to the hair pulling out point. ARG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sagethyme
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by sagethyme on Sep 23, 13 11:15 AM
If you have the ladder made, take it to the fallen tree by the poisoned water. There are 2 directions across the tree - go right. Use the ladder on the left mushroom and get the last peacock feather. The mushrooms for the potion are near the water in the middle of the mushrooms. Take the mushrooms and mix the potion. Use potion on the glowing red orb. Take the fruit and go forward. Give fruit to evil owl. Use magic gem on forest guardian.

Back out and the water under the fallen tree will be normal. Look at the pads lower right and pick the lotus flower that has now bloomed.

Edited on 09/23/2013 at 11:19:03 AM PST

[Post New]by ptew56 on Sep 23, 13 7:41 PM
annad9021 wrote:Go back to the cabin in the woods and there is a ladder above the door. It is just missing some rungs but you should have the rungs. I agree this is very frustrating and my husband just found this in the game after nearly pulling his hair out.

[Post New]by SzhalimarM on Sep 24, 13 7:19 AM
Blessed be! Thank you!!! Going to try this now...

[Post New]by SzhalimarM on Sep 24, 13 9:26 AM
sagethyme, Thank you so much! Once I tried to go to the FAR right I found the mushroom and everything else fell into place....Thanks again!

Go to: