[Post New]by zeetah on Jan 16, 17 11:06 AM
add me! 644317

dearabbi
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:PC Friend Codes

[Post New]by dearabbi on Jan 16, 17 3:31 PM
Just a suggestion. All PLAYERS. Add a number like player1, player2, etc. or add your name like playerabbi, playerjoe, playersam etc.
On your upper ;left corner there is an avitar and your level. If you click on this you will be able to choose an avatar of your choice.
I have four friends with the user name of player. if I overlook the ID when I receive a gift from one of them, it makes it difficult to know which one to send a gift to.
Using these suggestions will make it easier not only for me, but others who have more than on Player.

[Post New]by EmmaSurfer99 on Jan 18, 17 7:05 PM
EmmaSurf 420187. I've been playing only a short time this go-round but usually am pretty active. Please add me - thanks!

[Post New]by KecharaAremanos on Jan 18, 17 8:16 PM
Just switched my game over to a new computer but lost all my friends in doing so. Friend code is 591960. Feel free to add me if any of you wish. Thanks!

[Post New]by EmmaSurfer99 on Jan 20, 17 12:38 PM
I have a bunch of christmas presents to unload so please add me and I'll gift your tree Thanks 420187 is my codee

Clairelle
Lobster
Lobster
83 Posts

New friends required after PC crash!

[Post New]by Clairelle on Jan 21, 17 4:33 AM
After a PC crash I had to start completely new with the game.
My old PC number 460121 is dead

My ID on Android A503203
NEW PC Code is 645620

Why isn't it possible to go further in your old game?

It's really cute to start from beginnig and wondering how "cheap" everything is and how fast you can level up!

[Post New]by 99anita on Jan 22, 17 8:38 AM
642670 feel free to add me too, could do with some friends just started this game & only got two friend at the moment

MariteB
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by MariteB on Jan 22, 17 9:08 AM
My computer died just before the Christmas event started...ugh. It took awhile to get a new PC and then customer service must have been busy as I only had 2 days of the event to enjoy. They were nice enough to gift me 100 diamonds.

My old number was 620611 and the new one is 642797. While I did get all of my game progress returned to me, my friends were all gone. So I am seeking more friends to gift and I do try to be generous.

So add 642797 please.

Marite

[Post New]by Joannaxxxxx on Jan 23, 17 3:00 PM
Hey I'm new to the game please add me!

pjck
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by pjck on Jan 27, 17 11:14 AM
I just started playing and need friends! Please add me

griller1
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by griller1 on Jan 27, 17 3:37 PM
hi I had a problem with my pc lost game got game restored but lost all my friends my friend code is 644909

griller1
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by griller1 on Jan 29, 17 8:23 AM
hello out there I'm on level 74 . computer got sick. needed to take it to the hospital in critical condition..got it back home now ..bigfish got my game back up again but all my loyal friends are gone . looked all over for thembut can not find them.. need new ones my new id is 644909. like to be friemds again

ellen941
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by ellen941 on Jan 29, 17 11:16 AM
Why do I get friend requests when I never posted my number? Also the people never send a gift back. I accept the request and send them one of the items they want but I never get anything back. That is when I delete them. I will not keep sending gifts to anyone who will not send something back.

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Jan 29, 17 10:03 PM
ellen941 wrote:Why do I get friend requests when I never posted my number? Also the people never send a gift back. I accept the request and send them one of the items they want but I never get anything back. That is when I delete them. I will not keep sending gifts to anyone who will not send something back.

Ellen,

Some people grab names off the tournament score board. Or they may have just been browsing for friends by name and picked yours.

If it is an event and the new person has CE, WE, or SE after their name, then they just want to use your room to get an achievement. You don't have to gift them at all.

But general gifting etiquette is simple. If YOU send a friend request to another player, then it is YOU who must gift first. If you receive a friend request and accept it, you wait for THAT person to send a gift first - then your gifting relationship begins.

Keep your wishlist changing based on what you need. Try not to have ONLY pet food, or two slots devoted to eggs. One stamp, One pet food and two other random items. Just keep it changing. They may not gift because they can't.

Hope this helps,

Jenifer

[Post New]by Jenifer_Rule on Jan 31, 17 12:25 AM

I think this thread is broken... can't bring up the last page

[Post New]by Ashley1963 on Jan 31, 17 6:03 AM
My name is Ashley/439159 and I have been playing MC since 2015, I wouldn't be on level 74 if it were not for my friends. I truly appreciate y'all!!!

For the newbies - welcome, happy hunting and always be good/gracious to your friends!

Happy New Year to everyone!!!

Ashley

[Post New]by jan62au on Jan 31, 17 11:34 PM
Please add me 528998

apmg
Minnow
Minnow
267 Posts

[Post New]by apmg on Feb 1, 17 1:09 PM
A good few of my great friends are taking a break till the spring event.

Missy 589835 level 19 & Gem 589836 level 16 need some friends who are presently playing and gifting.

I gift 15 most of the time if you gift me I will gift you back from my list.

Also have some spare regular pet eggs to gift , pumpkins & snowflakes to swap.

Thanks

Go to: