When's the next update?

[Post New]by Cabbagepatcher on Sep 26, 13 5:50 AM
I'm at level 99 and I'm fed up with doing the same quests over and over! If I have to go into the vampire castle or the submarine once more I'm going to scream! Dear Big Fish, when is the next update????

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:When's the next update?

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Sep 26, 13 9:12 AM
Hi Cabbagepatcher,

I don't have any exact details on an upcoming update, but hopefully we get one soon! I know it'll be nice to have some new content to enjoy.

Stay tuned!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by Cabbagepatcher on Sep 28, 13 5:16 PM
Thanks , I am looking forward to some next quests and new locations, although at this rate we will be going to Siegvald's son's 21st birthday party by the time they come out!

SandyFish55
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,306 Posts

[Post New]by SandyFish55 on Sep 28, 13 5:37 PM
that was funny!

starrylyn
Guppy
Guppy
128 Posts

[Post New]by starrylyn on Sep 29, 13 8:37 AM
I am hoping it comes out soon, I am at level 101 with my first user account, 83 with my second and 29 on my third. I keep creating new ones so I can have more quests. I ran out of quests around level 98 on my first profile. So need more to do

[Post New]by katrinaceleste on Sep 29, 13 5:51 PM
I am hoping the new scenes will open up soon!!! I am getting bored with the same quests over and over, or quests that are unachievable. I didn't notice a way to have more accounts. I will look for it next time I play, any info would be helpful. I have been close to quitting a few times. The thought of a new update has helped to keep me going, but I am getting to bored to keep it up much longer. I have to force myself to play now.

euphoria
Herring
Herring
386 Posts

[Post New]by euphoria on Sep 29, 13 7:03 PM
I'm in the same boat! I'm on level 124, ran out of quests some time back, and only play to build up maximum points, diamonds and honey pots in anticipation of new locations. I'm almost out of achievements to strive for as well.

In the meantime, I'm having a good time with "My Singing Monsters." You advance very quickly and it's a lot of fun. Haven't spent a penny and don't plan to.

[Post New]by grannykaren1999 on Sep 30, 13 12:33 PM
I think his son will be out of college by the time we get an update. I'm at level 88 and I'm doing catch up achievements. So I don't play it like I use to. Come on Big Fish I know you can do it.

SnowBunnyB16
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,493 Posts

[Post New]by SnowBunnyB16 on Sep 30, 13 4:45 PM
What started out as a fun game that I looked forward to playing is quickly turning into a monotonous game.

FYI.. Monotonous means .dull, tedious, and repetitious; lacking in variety and interest.
synonyms: tedious, boring, dull, uninteresting, unexciting, wearisome, tiresome, uninvolving, repetitive, repetitious, unvarying, unchanging, unvaried, humdrum, ho-hum, routine, mechanical, mind-numbing, soul-destroying;

Yep that says it all. Can we PLEASE have an update?

kokiecat2
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by kokiecat2 on Oct 1, 13 8:08 AM
Hooray for Singing monsters-given up on f a h o g

kokiecat2
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by kokiecat2 on Oct 1, 13 8:09 AM
Hooray for Singing monsters-given up on f a h o g

matthew06
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by matthew06 on Oct 5, 13 12:30 AM
how do you create new users?

bootsie21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,188 Posts

[Post New]by bootsie21 on Oct 7, 13 1:50 AM
The next update? who knows - more and more of these `Free to Play` games are coming out which are all causing problems for the players.

BF, wouldn`t it be better to sort out this game before embarking on others? Members are paying good money and losing it, some are stuck at the same location and can go nowhere until the next update, it is disgraceful.

Members playing Dark manor are in the same position. Is all this really what you think of your members??

[Post New]by Cabbagepatcher on Oct 9, 13 3:18 AM
Yea, we have an update! Still have the repeating quests at the bottom, but at least some new ones are coming up.

Sync7
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
6 Posts

[Post New]by Sync7 on Oct 9, 13 10:52 AM
There is finally an Update available but I'm not sure I want to bother. Wish I had not installed the last one,back in July.Ever since the rewards are fewer & everything costs more.Playing for hours gets you almost no where & some collections are now impossible to complete.Very frustrating ! This game has become a bore/snore, it's no fun to play a game you can't win,even if you spend lots of money.Looking for the same old items,over & over,in every location,spending lots of energy for 1 or 2 worthless items that I have hundreds of & can't use anywhere.Will wait a week or 2 & keep checking the blogs before installing this update,wish I could uninstall the last one,back when it was still reasonable & FUN!!!

Go to: