bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Sable Maze: Norwich Caves

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 27, 13 12:29 AM
Congratulations, Professor Edwards! You've joined the faculty of the oldest and most-respected university in the world. You've barely been teaching for a semester when tragedy strikes during the fall break. Four of your students have gone missing while exploring the dangerous caverns under the campus! Is the legend about the Labyrinth under the campus actually true? What's causing the abnormal physics in the water down there? You don't have much time, because the rain keeps pouring down, flooding the caverns. Dig deep and keep your head above water in Sable Maze: Norwich Caves, an intriguing Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure game.

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

Re:Sable Maze: Norwich Caves

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Sep 27, 13 1:56 AM
Have to say this was a pretty average game. Didn't even think about getting the CE. Probably won't get the SE.
But, to be honest, I am a little curious as to how it ends. Anyone care to give me a spoiler?

bahrnone
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by bahrnone on Sep 28, 13 11:16 PM
I must say I'm with you gamblebug. I have loved BF for many years but are hearing more and more unhappy rumblings. I keep a running log of games to purchase and desirable SE's are becoming practically extinct. Never let it be said I do not love me a good sale, but sitting on free games I can not in any way apply towards a CE is truly frustrating. Marketing psychology understood, "why use a free credit when to purchase under the sale is just a few dollars more". Understood but not necessarily appreciated. Not feeling the love back so much these days dear BF.

[Post New]by angelofmusic62 on Sep 30, 13 6:10 AM
Why, oh why do developers create hidden object lists in light lettering on a slightly darker background? Not sure if this is a tech issue or what, but the voices are at all different volumes levels, making it impossible to play with sound with earphones, at the risk of eardrum injury. I'm also in agreement with you gamebug about the direction of bigfish these days. Perhaps we are in the minority here, as I'm sure marketing experts are hard at work here. I love sales, and I love double punch Mondays, but it is difficult to find games to use PCCs on. I have tried not demoing CEs, but then I always feel like I am missing something if I don't buy the CE, and when a sale comes along, I end up paying cash. I loathe "free" to play games, because I just don't have the cash to afford "free." As they say, nothing in life is free.

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Oct 2, 13 5:46 PM
To the people complaining about not having games to buy with PCC because they've already got the CE's...

This is why I don't buy CE's!
There's rarely anything in them that makes it worth the extra money.

Go to: