bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

Post any Sable Maze: Norwich Caves technical issues here

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Sep 27, 13 9:26 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Sable Maze: Norwich Caves technical issues here

[Post New]by mamine63 on Sep 30, 13 5:15 AM
je veux acheter ce jeu ! J'ai essayé la démonstration gratuite et maintenant je ne peux pas l'acheter
Que faire?

[Post New]by TheHerb on Oct 1, 13 6:15 AM
purchased 9/29, game will not install

[Post New]by notyammom on Oct 1, 13 11:28 AM
Game will not complete.
Bought the CE edition, completed all the game, opened all the gates at the end, but nothing happens. It isn't frozen, the graphics are all working.
Clicking on the last scene prompts a message that I "need to activate this first".
Looked at all walkthroughs and not missing anything.
The gates are open, the students are all out, What else?
Cannot play bonus content until the game ends and the final scene will not activate.

[Post New]by ticklemenarae on Oct 2, 13 3:23 PM
In the flower puzzle. I added the missing flower from the inventory and the game started, but it is only showing 11 available flowers, but 12 spaces. There is 1 purple flower missing!

Can't move on.

chillygirl
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by chillygirl on Oct 2, 13 7:40 PM
notyammom wrote:Game will not complete.
Bought the CE edition, completed all the game, opened all the gates at the end, but nothing happens. It isn't frozen, the graphics are all working.
Clicking on the last scene prompts a message that I "need to activate this first".
Looked at all walkthroughs and not missing anything.
The gates are open, the students are all out, What else?
Cannot play bonus content until the game ends and the final scene will not activate.

This exact thing is happening for me also. No credit roll. The professor says "We must seal the master" but I have nothing missing. Any suggestions my fellow fishes?

[Post New]by dave3768 on Oct 3, 13 3:25 PM
I played the trial version then purchased the full version downloaded the game and that's it i can't open or play the full version at all.
What next.

letsdoit
Shark
Shark
10,483 Posts

[Post New]by letsdoit on Oct 4, 13 10:30 AM
NOTE: This is copied from my 'tech post' in the CE version

OMGosh!...third time is supposed to be a 'charm'...NOT!

Will leave another post in the SE version as it did the 'freeze' at the same place as the CE version...guess not enough time to 'fix' or not enough of customers complaining...I got a little window which never have had before, something about a 'texture error'

Spent too much time on this and I did like this game when it was a 'demo' but now its just another game I wish was added to my 'wish list'...note: have tried, purchased, demo, beta survey quite a few since this game was offered...and...no such problems. Just makes me a wee bit

Happy gaming ...gone to play the ones that work! ... Lets

[Post New]by BarbaraFish on Oct 10, 13 5:04 PM
I have a problem within the labyrinth. i am trying to rescue the 3rd student when i get a message of a software error. I tried to copy it, but it wouldn't let me do anything on the computer before clicking OK to the error message. It was specific to my clicking on the arrow in the labyrinth.

If this is not corrected soon, I will be asking for a refund. Sincerely, Barbara

[Post New]by Martha1136 on Oct 11, 13 12:21 PM
I am getting a software error in the third labyrinth. I can't do anything with my cursor. Why are we paying for a game that you can't finish? This is the third game that has had an error that makes it so you can't continue.

Martha.

iamshiva
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by iamshiva on Oct 15, 13 4:11 PM
If it wasn't for the agraravating slo-mo I would buy this.

Saving girl..glitch?

[Post New]by kristinm1422 on Oct 27, 13 6:38 AM
I was never able to save the girl...I searched the whole game for a rope or something and kept going back to try and save her. However, in the end she came walking out of the cave with the rest of the kids. So I don't know if I missed something or if it's a glitch. I was able to finish the game just fine though. I looked on here to see if anyone else had this problem as well.

Great game though. I enjoyed it!

tehuti88
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by tehuti88 on Apr 16, 14 12:11 AM
Game freezes up (must then do a Control+Alt+Delete to open the Task Manager) and I get some sort of access violation message every time I try to exit. Other than that it's working...so far. I hope. :/

I was going to copy the error message I got, but when I opened up Notepad to type it out, that froze too and I had to close the error message.

Debnfla
Herring
Herring
336 Posts

[Post New]by Debnfla on Sep 26, 14 5:26 PM
I have the same problem with the 3rd labyrinth. My cursor goes all wonky and I have to Control/Alt/Delete also. I can't finish this game! Will there be a fix?

catmac1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by catmac1 on Jan 19, 15 6:57 PM
same thing 3rd labyrinth..game freezes..box with some gobbledegook about arrow..cannot copy message have to CTRL ALT DELETE and even that does not work and so have to restart..this is the 3rd game that has had problems..have done Felix and consulted/done as indicated and no luck..are you guys not "proof reading" your product??? I will ask for $$ back/code if no "fix" very very annoying

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jul 1, 15 5:28 PM
I already posted this in the 'red tiles' thread but will post here as well. It seems that many of us have a glitch in the floor puzzle with the five colored triangular tiles. Although we've pushed them in the correct order according to the diagram, nothing happens. I checked the walkthrough and know I did the right things but I'm still not able to progress. It looks like it's been a long time since anything's been done about this game's glitches, so I won't be buying it unless I can finish the demo. It's too bad too because I was really enjoying the game up to this point.

[Post New]by AriesGal on Sep 3, 15 11:13 AM
Purchased game this week. After placing the third triangle to open the gate, once I go through the gate, the "hand pointer" comes up, but it won't interact with anything.
After doing task manager, I get the following error message--"CallFunction arrow2-add failed in object arrow2".
I have to do a hard shutdown, since the hand cursor won't go away, so I can't use task manager to shut it down.

Apparently this has been an issue since the game was released two years ago, I am copying this post, and requesting a refund. It seems like no one cares enough to provide a fix. I am very disappointed to have this happen two years after the problem was reported and no action taken. I have purchased over one hundred games, and can't believe quality control is so lax.

[Post New]by Donazvrod on Sep 5, 15 4:44 PM
Having issue in manhole cover. How come I can't skip it?

Go to: