njewer
Guppy
Guppy
129 Posts

Expert Mode - choice from the start

[Post New]by njewer on Sep 29, 13 9:44 AM
Okay, I have just finished this game on regular and experts, all bonus levels, all gold stars, all achievements! I loved it but got a little bored toward the end. Why don't they offer the choice of regular or expert difficulty right at the start of the game?? So many games do this - I do play my good TM games over, but usually months or years later when they are kinda "new" again, I didn't really enjoy playing all those levels over again straight away...just my opinion, of course

Re:Expert Mode - choice from the start

[Post New]by Booplyn on Oct 6, 13 4:49 AM
I differ on this njewer. I love that I get to play it again and I have to earn it. Most of the time I am let down a game is over so quickly and with this series I look forward to getting all gold stars and actually getting something for my efforts.

gkagan
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Expert Mode - choice from the start

[Post New]by gkagan on Oct 11, 13 2:04 PM
I wish they had told us that you have to go through regular difficulty to get to expert. I spent about 30 min trying to figure out how to get to expert after playing about 10-15 levels. The regular is rather easy on most levels, I'm looking forward to a more challenging Expert level.

Go to: