bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Sep 30, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

usaflno
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

Re:Welcome to Dark Sisterhood: The Initiation forum

[Post New]by usaflno on Oct 5, 13 9:57 PM
disappointed as I can only get to where you are suppose to get the shawl for Fatina and I get no shawl after I finish the HOS.

bachlein
Guppy
Guppy
151 Posts

[Post New]by bachlein on Oct 17, 13 3:19 PM
I'm really bummed...I have gotten to the marble game in the cave and because I'm playing the "hard" selection, I cannot skip the game and I CANNOT GET THE STUPID MARBLES TO THE END. Maybe I just don't know how to play the game. The other puzzles were not hard, why is this one sooooooo hard? Does this mean that I have to start all over to get past this? Anyone, help? Anyone, PLEASE!!!!!!

[Post New]by ahhdean on Nov 29, 13 2:48 PM
I am in the cabin and did not receive the shawl nor the majic liquid bucket as described by the walkthrough in the HO stove sequence. Can anyone help me find those two items?

sadie700
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,206 Posts

[Post New]by sadie700 on Jan 3, 14 1:52 PM
I too am stuck because I did not receive the shawl or the magic liquid bucket. I can see the questions others have had but no answers.

Edited on 01/03/2014 at 2:10:32 PM PST

Go to: