tech issue,, wont fill screen

[Post New]by kris_cross48 on Sep 30, 13 4:10 AM
2/3 of the screen is the game is very high resolution , flashing and behaving badly. other 1/3 is the game manager on the desk top stobing (sp)..I take this as a resolution issue? Any suggestions? HAvent had this issue with any of the latest games.
kris

dfringer
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

can't complete HO scene

[Post New]by dfringer on Sep 30, 13 5:15 AM
I tried this game on another site and would have purchased it here except;I got to Bloom's house and on the second floor I accidently moved out of the HO scene before getting the scarecrow. I could not access the scene again even after restarting the game. I could not move forward in the game because I did not have the scarecrow. I noticed that another person had exactly the same problem in another HO scene. HOG scenes are not supposed to close until all of the objects are collected, I won't buy the game unless this issue is fixed. Up until that point I was really enjoying the game.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:tech issue,, wont fill screen

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Sep 30, 13 11:19 AM
Hi kris_cross48,

Since it sounds like part of the desktop is displaying when playing the game, it might help to try disabling Windows Aero if you're playing on a Windows system. You can find that and other tips on our help article here:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

dfringer, I'm not positive what's causing that, and since it was tried on another site, I'm not able to confirm if that's happening in the version we have available. If you encounter that problem with the version we have available, please let our Tech Support Team know so they can look into that.

Since this is a technical issue, I'll also go ahead and lock this discussion. Please feel free to post any problems with the game in the dedicated technical issues thread here.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

Go to: