marthadunk
Seahorse
Seahorse
21 Posts

cabin scene

[Post New]by marthadunk on Sep 30, 13 10:33 AM
I completed the tasks to get the ladder but did not receive the shawl and the bucket with the liquid.

alfresco
Squid
Squid
63 Posts

Re:cabin scene

[Post New]by alfresco on Sep 30, 13 10:21 PM
I got the ladder and bucket, but the shawl dissapeared. I suspect I'll Have to replay the entire game as a different profile from the beginning.

sapphire46
Manatee
Manatee
3,740 Posts

[Post New]by sapphire46 on Oct 1, 13 3:12 PM
Me too marthadunk just received the ladder. No shawl or bucket. This is very annoying, so far into game and will have to play again, puts me right off!! I will try re-installing first to see if that will work.

ETA re-installed but still the same. Fed up , will not play again for now. Will put to one side and perhaps play again one day!!
Why can't dev's test the whole game out before releasing. I beta'd this and had no problems up to the end of the trial. Grrrr...

Edited on 10/01/2013 at 3:37:56 PM PST

Fishpole
Clownfish
Clownfish
556 Posts

[Post New]by Fishpole on Oct 1, 13 3:44 PM
Spoiler Alert:

Unfortunately, I had this very same problem. I got the ladder and that was it! After spinning my wheels, trying to go forward...I finally started the game over. Mainly because I really did like this game & it does go quickly. The secret here, I found out on the second try.....is take your time! You actually have to 'make' the shawl. Look around for wool, etc. and as for the bucket...it has to be filled with a 'magic potion'!
Do the ladder LAST!!!! That's what I did and everything moved forward just fine.
Good Luck and don't give up.....it's worth it.

Edited on 10/01/2013 at 4:06:28 PM PST

anderkat
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by anderkat on Oct 1, 13 5:26 PM
Same issue - did not receive the shawl and bucket, and not able to re-enter the HOP to complete. I don't like the game enough to start over at this time. Frustrating!

[Post New]by para22 on Oct 7, 13 3:00 PM
Fishpole- so we have to start game again????? It is to far.and it is not fair.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 7, 13 5:13 PM
Hi everyone,

I've posted a bit more about this issue here, but please let our Tech Support Team know if you're experiencing this problem so we can investigate further. We want to get that working for you!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by nanadeb28 on Oct 10, 13 12:50 PM
I am sorry to say I am really disappointed in this game and the fact that you deleted "chat live" . When you have limited time for game play it helps to have someone live that can help. As far as the forum it really has not helped. Show me a solution in this forum and I will apologize. In every game I have played, you can always back up to play and get missed items. However in this one if you do not follow every step in the walkthrough you have to start over. So much for trying to figure it out yourself. VERY, VERY DISAPPOINTING. I WOULD STRONGLY ADVISE DO NOT PURCHASE THIS GAME, that is unless you would prefer to use walkthrough instead of your own wits. ALSO, you need to look at your own walkthrough. It plainly says when you play the HOP, you will be given the shawl, bucket and stepladder. SO, WHAT GIVES?

[Post New]by bobkoller on Oct 12, 13 11:32 AM
I am having the same problem. I got the ladder and that is all. I started over and the same please fix for all of us thank you.

Linda_S_55
Minnow
Minnow
236 Posts

[Post New]by Linda_S_55 on Oct 14, 13 1:21 PM
Well, I'm glad to see I'm not the only one. I just wrote to tech support. We'll see what comes of it. I thought it was something I did wrong. I accidentally moved my cursor too close to the bottom of the scene and it backed out of the hidden object game. But then there was no indication of being able to get back in to finish. I, too, only got the ladder. I had about half of the scene finished. I will NOT be going back to the beginning. It's not that fantastic of a game for me. I tried reinstalling and it did not fix the problem.

Happy Swimming,
Linda.

luvrain
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by luvrain on Nov 7, 13 1:26 PM
I just received an answer from tech support and they said I had to make the shawl and fill the bucket with potion. But nowhere can I find wool and don't have bucket to fill. I am like others - fix the walkthrough or fix the game. I like the game but will uninstall and try some other time

Go to: