terry1921
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Where is grandpa?

[Post New]by terry1921 on Sep 30, 13 2:04 PM
I built the sawmill, but grandpa didn't show up. I can't fix the train station because it wouldn't let me. Any ideas? I only have 3 open quests, someone suggested that was the problem, I haven't done any quests from the map... I have clicked on them, but I couldn't get them to do anything.... HELP

mellowfuzz
Clownfish
Clownfish
842 Posts

Re:Where is grandpa?

[Post New]by mellowfuzz on Sep 30, 13 3:12 PM
Building the sawmill is not enough. You must receive and complete the sawmill quest. The quest comes from the husband. To get the quest you must have an open quest slot (more open spaces than people with light bulbs) and the husband must be idle. Try working off your existing quests or skipping them with gold, then letting the husband rest. Do not accept any quests from anyone other than the husband or Jennifer until you get grandpa and grandma.

terry1921
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by terry1921 on Oct 1, 13 12:47 PM
I have the same number of light bulbs that I have empty slots (3) I'm working on finishing the canning factory and we will see what happens. Do I have to have the railroad fixed before grandpa can come?

terry1921
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by terry1921 on Oct 1, 13 5:07 PM
It worked. As soon as I got down to only one task, the light bulb started over the husband. He wanted to build the brick house (Already built) then the sawmill (Already built) then came grandpa. Thanks

Go to: