Farewell gifts to my friends

[Post New]by betsy_zurizzy on Sep 30, 13 4:34 PM
I will be going to sleep my friends, and am dropping out of the game. Before I do so, however, in my farewell to all of you who have gifted artifacts to me so generously (I know who you are!), I will be sending out as much of my inventory as I can give away. I wish I had timed this a little better and did this before the last offer closed, then someone could maybe have made use of the rope pull and the roman latch, the only two elements I managed to get from the fire dragons. If either of those will help you out, even at this late stage, send a message to my in-game mailbox and I'll send it your way.

If these feels like "cheating" and you don't want stuff dumped on you, please let me know that. Since there is only an Accept button, and no Reject, it could be a nuisance for you. So please speak up if this is not to your liking.

Happy gaming!

EweJoy
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

Re:Farewell gifts to my friends

[Post New]by EweJoy on Sep 30, 13 4:35 PM
betsy you're leaving us? forever?

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Sep 30, 13 4:42 PM
We will miss you - you are a good neighbor, and seem to be leveling up - I hope everything is okay.

I hope you will still have time for other games, even if you leave this one.

Take care - we WILL miss you....

[Post New]by betsy_zurizzy on Sep 30, 13 4:43 PM
yes ma'am. On the one hand, I am getting a bit too obsessed with the game. Feeling driven to get further--they really hooked me with this one. On the other hand, it is not as fun once you've opened up all the areas that "work". Tired of waiting for them to fix basic functionality of the game. But it was great fun while it lasted, and am glad others are enjoying the game.

[Post New]by betsy_zurizzy on Sep 30, 13 4:52 PM
Thanks Fairhaven! I will miss you all as well. One of the BEST parts of this game is the awesome community of people--everybody is so supportive.

LadyLavander
Minnow
Minnow
224 Posts

[Post New]by LadyLavander on Sep 30, 13 5:10 PM
Sorry to see you go, perhaps later you can join again if you want to that is. We will miss you. And I agree it is addictive.

Mrsdayrow
Guppy
Guppy
182 Posts

[Post New]by Mrsdayrow on Sep 30, 13 6:16 PM
I am very sorry to see you go betsy_z. You are a very good neighbor and I will miss you. I understand all you are saying and I think you have commendable control. This game has really grabbed me too for some reason, like no other. Pop in from time to time and say hello and see if things have gotten any better in here. Then if they have, maybe you will want to come back, but I do understand if you choose not to.

[Post New]by betsy_zurizzy on Sep 30, 13 7:57 PM
Thank you ladies! You've been excellent neighbors yourselves. I hope you guys have as much fun with your presents as I'm having giving them out. I'm having a blast!

spocalina
Herring
Herring
368 Posts

[Post New]by spocalina on Sep 30, 13 9:27 PM
Thank you, betsy, you were a great neighbor! It is going to be sad seeing you go to sleep, but you are doing it with such honor... Best of luck to you!

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Oct 1, 13 1:24 AM
I'm really sorry to see you go Betsy

If you decide to come back, you will still be my neighbour. I have a whole ICU of sleepy heads

Thanks for the gifts and take care

Drisana
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Drisana on Oct 1, 13 2:23 AM
Thanks for all the gifts Betsy and hope to see you soon
I'am totally obssessed by this game too.. So i understand why you leave

Suziele
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by Suziele on Oct 1, 13 2:26 AM
We haven't been neighbors.. just sending my adoration.. take good care of yourself..wish you all the best from the bottom of my

[Post New]by betsy_zurizzy on Oct 1, 13 5:20 AM
Thanks all for your kind words! It took me several hours, but got everything in my inventory sent out on a new path. Very cathartic.

I'm feeling very tired now, think I'll take a little nap....
Adios amigos!

[Post New]by zitronenfalter12 on Oct 1, 13 5:21 AM
Bye Betsy. At least for a while- äh. Thanks for the many gifts and have a nice time in the real world

spocalina
Herring
Herring
368 Posts

[Post New]by spocalina on Oct 1, 13 9:58 AM
Ha! I am not patient enough to have a large ICU unit, mine only accomodates a few players at a time as I try to get them to come out of their comas. Apparently, I would not make a good nurse.

But if you ever do come back to the game, Betsy, please please please let us know so I can send you a new invite!

dirtdazzy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by dirtdazzy on Oct 1, 13 10:40 AM
thanks for the gifts, and it has been a pleasure. Take care. And again, thank you.

Go to: