jojo_the_joyful
Salmon
Salmon
2,761 Posts

I got an expert score on level 2-6!!!

[Post New]by jojo_the_joyful on Mar 9, 09 5:16 AM
Hi, I have been replaying a few old favourites, such as Diner Dash. I have searched extensively for tips on how to get an expert score on level 2-6. It is the one where it says expert is 9,000 but is infact 12,000.

Apparently according to the interwebby it is imposible, but I have done it (by the skin of my teeth mind)

And here is how

You have 4 tables 1x2 seater, 2 x 4 seater 1 x 6 seater. I only played the 4 seaters & 6 seater & worked up colour bonuses. My clients were not seated in arrival order but in colour order & the podium became my best friend. I got 12,160, so only just got it, but it can be done. Thought I'd share with you all as you all share your tips.

Cheers!!

goeash
Koi
Koi
83,226 Posts

Re:I got an expert score on level 2-6!!!

[Post New]by goeash on Mar 9, 09 8:31 AM
Well done - I have had great difficulty with that game!

[Post New]by FloFan2009 on Mar 31, 09 6:10 AM
You can check on youtube.com for diner dash game walkthroughs to earn chain bounses and walkthoughs for all the diner dash games.

fragileind
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

[Post New]by fragileind on May 6, 09 2:49 PM
OMG I am so happy to read this!!! I tried to work out a seating arrangement building up color scores but I was doing 4 tables at a time to build up chains. (Am I a geek or what???) Thank you for posting this ... I am back to my flow (Flo?) charts to ace this pesky level!

fragileind
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re: THANK YOU TO OP.

[Post New]by fragileind on May 7, 09 4:14 PM
FINALLY! Me too! Thanks for your advice. I only played the 4-seaters and the 6 seaters and ignored the 2-seat table. I needed 6 seatings, and repeated color sequences, especially on the 6-seat table. The first four seatings I had three tables at a time, picking the business women early. The last two seatings were only two tables and then one table. It's all about the colors, not so much the chains. And the podium was essential, I stacked up all the guests first at the podium, then went back twice during each seating. Final score: 12,200!!!

I can't believe how addictive this seemingly simple game is.

blingykins
Shark
Shark
13,353 Posts

[Post New]by blingykins on May 7, 09 4:20 PM
Oh well done

I just LOVE Diner Dash

[Post New]by peace_love_jonas on Jul 7, 09 12:14 PM
cool! thanx 4 the info!

I got an expert score on level 2-6!!!

[Post New]by maresapres on Jul 29, 09 6:47 AM
jojo_the_joyful wrote:Hi, I have been replaying a few old favourites, such as Diner Dash. I have searched extensively for tips on how to get an expert score on level 2-6. It is the one where it says expert is 9,000 but is infact 12,000.

Apparently according to the interwebby it is imposible, but I have done it (by the skin of my teeth mind)

And here is how

You have 4 tables 1x2 seater, 2 x 4 seater 1 x 6 seater. I only played the 4 seaters & 6 seater & worked up colour bonuses. My clients were not seated in arrival order but in colour order & the podium became my best friend. I got 12,160, so only just got it, but it can be done. Thought I'd share with you all as you all share your tips.

Cheers!!

[Post New]by maresapres on Jul 29, 09 6:49 AM
Thank you for your advice. I didn't think I would ever get it until I came to the forum. I did all that you said and got a 12,480. I actually was surprised how the numbers added up at the very end. Thank you for your help once again.

[Post New]by yellowranger on Dec 19, 09 11:51 AM
Hey thanks for the tip. I tried to get expert on this level so many times and failed, then did it first time after this info. Brilliant.

[Post New]by gamelove77 on May 11, 10 6:47 AM
Oh yes! Thank you for your advice! I finally can beat the expert score!

ncbeck
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ncbeck on Sep 30, 10 1:33 PM
I was really getting frustrated at this level, but thanks to Jojo's advice, I FINALLY got past this level (altho not at expert, which is fine with me, lol).

I never thought to only concentrate on the 4 seaters and 6 seater. I figured out quickly that the businesswomen had to be seated before the others because of their impatience and their bigger tips (nice!).

This is something I'm always going to keep in mind for this game.

Thanks, Jojo!

Edited on 09/30/2010 at 1:34:08 PM PST

kna123
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by kna123 on Nov 28, 10 6:10 PM
Thanks for the advice. I was able to get expert at 12,620. Thanks!

[Post New]by Minnowcha on Feb 2, 11 1:18 PM
Thank you for the post. I am glad I found it. I was really confused because when you read the preamble before starting the level it says the expert level is 9,000 not 12,000.

Will try your plan.

[Post New]by MuttiBaer on Apr 2, 11 8:07 AM
I have been replaying this level for days and couldn't find any other way but the same way that jojo_the_joyful did it. I got a score of 12,610. It is not impossible but definitely difficult. Thanks jojo_the_joyful for the tip!

Edited on 04/02/2011 at 8:08:06 AM PST

[Post New]by brittpinkie on Nov 11, 11 11:50 PM
Ah, thanks for the tips! FINALLY got an expert score, by doing what everyone said above: only using the 4-seaters and the 6-seater, placing all the businesswomen first, and then the last three tables I had to sit individually at the 6-seater, but I ended up getting a 12,740 score! WOOT!

[Post New]by Cyrelle1991 on Feb 15, 14 6:01 PM
I played this level a million times, the highest I ever got was 11825. But then I found this thread! Thanks so much!

I got a score of 14330 by using only the 6-person table. I waited three seconds at the beginning to go the podium, so that the second group is there when the hearts start flying. Then I stayed there for another round. Then I placed the first 6-person group at the table, stayed at the podium for another round. Took the order, went back to the podium. Served the meal + drinks to get all their hearts back, went back to the podium. Gave the bill, cleaned the table, went back to the podium. While talking, placed the next group that fitted the colored seats, I think it was 2 blue girls. Repeated this cycle till I could't place anymore exact matches, then just match as well as possible. It takes a long time, but it's so worth it!!

zuix
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

[Post New]by zuix on Mar 8, 14 10:07 AM
Thank you JoJo! I play this game over every so often, and always run into trouble on 2-6, try it several times, then go searching for a solution. Yours was the best. I ended up with 1270!

Thanks again!

Go to: