Confusing new challenges?

[Post New]by mcgillacuty on Oct 1, 13 5:43 PM
It is giving me two challenge prompts: 1. Complete the Japan puzzle. When I click on it it takes me to chapter 6 and I've completed all those. 2. Complete the Ship Interior puzzle, which takes me to chapter 7, which I've also completed.

Any ideas what I should be doing?

Thank you!

Audreyfavre
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

Confusing new challenges?

[Post New]by Audreyfavre on Oct 1, 13 6:10 PM
mcgillacuty wrote:It is giving me two challenge prompts: 1. Complete the Japan puzzle. When I click on it it takes me to chapter 6 and I've completed all those. 2. Complete the Ship Interior puzzle, which takes me to chapter 7, which I've also completed.

Any ideas what I should be doing?

Thank you!

Same here, mcgillacuty. I was all geared up to play a new scene. I even clicked on the Premium scenes to see if they were being offered cheaper or something, but none have those titles. I guess we'll have to wait for someone to clear this up :/

Audrey

xshoshin
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
415 Posts

Re:Confusing new challenges?

[Post New]by xshoshin on Oct 1, 13 6:12 PM
Just do the scene...they are giving gold for quests now!

[Post New]by mcgillacuty on Oct 1, 13 6:26 PM
Bummer for me then. I did do the scenes..cost me energy but I didn't get any gold.

Edited on 10/02/2013 at 6:48:30 AM PST

[Post New]by eagster on Oct 1, 13 6:33 PM
The scenes that I got quests for are premium ones and I won't spend gold to unlock them. What's up with that?

Elinu
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
480 Posts

[Post New]by Elinu on Oct 1, 13 8:26 PM
They only give gold for quests that advance the story line. The old types - beat your score, play so many blitz scenes, etc - still pay just 100 silver so far.

BFGMCFFAN
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

[Post New]by BFGMCFFAN on Oct 1, 13 11:45 PM
If you have these quests and you don't want to buy the premium scenes, then click on Skip for 5 GOLD and then you'll earn 10 GOLD as a reward. Such a great trick! So you can win 5 GOLD with every of These quests.

Edited on 10/01/2013 at 11:46:07 PM PST

Audreyfavre
Herring
Herring
385 Posts

[Post New]by Audreyfavre on Oct 2, 13 12:27 AM
BFGMCFFAN wrote:If you have these quests and you don't want to buy the premium scenes, then click on Skip for 5 GOLD and then you'll earn 10 GOLD as a reward. Such a great trick! So you can win 5 GOLD with every of These quests.

Wow! Thank you for that info! Also glad to know that these quests *are* the Premium scenes to buy with gold and they have been misnamed.

Audrey

Frogmort
Manatee
Manatee
3,812 Posts

[Post New]by Frogmort on Oct 2, 13 12:51 AM
BFGMCFFAN wrote:If you have these quests and you don't want to buy the premium scenes, then click on Skip for 5 GOLD and then you'll earn 10 GOLD as a reward. Such a great trick! So you can win 5 GOLD with every of These quests.

Seriously???

Forgive me if I'm not keen to test it out... That definitely did not happen long long ago when I last spent valuable gold skipping a "beat your own score" quest. Are you sure it's not a glitch?

I need some volunteers to test this!!

BFGMCFFAN
Minnow
Minnow
270 Posts

[Post New]by BFGMCFFAN on Oct 2, 13 1:28 AM
I did it three times today and it worked everytime. I couldn't believe it too. (chapter 4 and 5 and after unlocking the workshop I got the japan quest and it worked again.)

Snoopy_1
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by Snoopy_1 on Oct 2, 13 3:53 AM
I did it twice this morning. Spent 5 gold to clear each quest and earned 10 gold for completing each quest.. Very happy.

[Post New]by mcgillacuty on Oct 2, 13 7:09 AM
Worked for me! Thanks for sharing.

[Post New]by Keep_It_Dark on Oct 2, 13 7:10 AM
Awesome! Thanks for this tip!

I did it twice...firstly on the Japan quest, then on the Stonehenge quest. Paid 5 gold bars to get 10!!!

StrikingFX
Guppy
Guppy
156 Posts

[Post New]by StrikingFX on Oct 2, 13 7:37 AM
I held my breath and tried it for the ship graveyard and it worked!

[Post New]by eagster on Oct 2, 13 6:11 PM
Cool! Thanks for the info.

Cglider
Herring
Herring
302 Posts

[Post New]by Cglider on Oct 3, 13 11:06 AM
Worked perfectly. Thanks so much. It was a premium challenge that I never wanted anyway. This was great.

Elinu
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
480 Posts

[Post New]by Elinu on Oct 7, 13 8:59 PM
I bet you could do it, get the extra gold, then buy the scene anyway if you wanted it ...

Not volunteering to test. Already spent way too much money on this game and bought everything.

Love Stonehenge, btw - 21 item location group is so, so fun

Go to: