Issue With iOS 7?

[Post New]by SurfAngel499 on Oct 1, 13 6:18 PM
I play Big Fish Games on my iPad, and just recently updated it to the iOS 7 software. I just today purchased the full version of Haunted Manor Lord Of Mirrors from the app store. When I went to open the app, the game's main menu was sideways (no my iPad was not locked so the screen could not move) and the game did not respond to me touching anywhere on the screen.

I played the trial version just fine. I have turned my iPad on and off, I have forcibly closed the app, and done everything I can think of to fix it.

Has anyone else had this problem? Is this game compatible with the new iOS 7 software?

Thank you in advance for any help!

Re:Issue With iOS 7?

[Post New]by ptoutant on Oct 5, 13 1:28 PM
Same problem here. Exact same symptoms. I sent an email to their support several days ago and no response yet. My daughter only had the game a few days before the IOS7 update. She's very disappointed that she can't play any more.

[Post New]by Mrskpete on Oct 6, 13 12:35 PM
Yeap same here. Half way through game and now cannot play after iOS7 update. I redownloaded and restarted my iPad just like suggested. Nothing. Stuck on start screen. No response from the powers that be either. What a waste of money.

[Post New]by BeckyF30 on Oct 20, 13 9:10 PM
Same problem but it won't even let me send a message to app support!! What a waste!

[Post New]by SurfAngel499 on Oct 24, 13 10:54 AM
Got ahold of a service rep from Big Fish and they said they are having problems with the game and have actually taken it down from the App Store. If you purchased it and want a refund, contact Apple. They gave me one.

I really liked the game so I'm a little bummed about it.

[Post New]by Arimor on Nov 4, 13 4:43 AM
SurfAngel499 wrote:Got ahold of a service rep from Big Fish and they said they are having problems with the game and have actually taken it down from the App Store. If you purchased it and want a refund, contact Apple. They gave me one.

They haven´t removed it from the app store as I downloaded it last night and am having the same problem as you. Not a happy bunny :-/

[Post New]by SurfAngel499 on Nov 11, 13 9:28 AM
Arimor wrote:
SurfAngel499 wrote:Got ahold of a service rep from Big Fish and they said they are having problems with the game and have actually taken it down from the App Store. If you purchased it and want a refund, contact Apple. They gave me one.

They haven´t removed it from the app store as I downloaded it last night and am having the same problem as you. Not a happy bunny :-/

Arimor, I just looked on the App Store and didn't see it...and I had checked when they gave me the refund. Perhaps you downloaded a different Haunted Manor? Hope they give you a refund as well.

[Post New]by minxcub on Nov 21, 13 12:34 PM
yeah, the game starts normally in landscape mode, then once it gets to the game main menu it goes into portrait mode. I have followed all of the technical support steps for both big fish and apple. nothing helped. When I contacted apple about it. they had me un-install it and then re-install it. that did not work either (I had already done that) then they told me that I needed to contact big fish about it. that big fish would either fix it or something. I filled out an email form and submitted it to big fish. I contacted apple again, about a possible game substitution and got told that because I purchased this game back in 2012 I did not qualify for either a refund or game substitution and that big fish is who I needed to contact. So...I received a confirmation email from big fish saying they would contact me in 24 - 48 hours. has anyone gotten a response from them? are they going to fix it?

Edited on 11/21/2013 at 1:22:23 PM PST

Go to: