MissAbby
Catfish
Catfish
1,709 Posts

Walkthrough?

[Post New]by MissAbby on Oct 2, 13 2:48 PM
Is a walkthrough going to be posted for this game? I finished but missed several secret areas and it's driving me nuts!

johanna9
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Walkthrough?

[Post New]by johanna9 on Oct 4, 13 1:04 PM
I think I am near the end where underground area that leads to the mad scientist's set up, where there a large doors requiring blocks of some sort. I need one more block, have a rune I thought was a block but won't fit it and all it says is to do this puzzle and now I am stuck. Any help since no walkthrough???

krinneyd
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

Walkthrough?

[Post New]by krinneyd on Oct 5, 13 11:11 PM
MissAbby wrote:Is a walkthrough going to be posted for this game? I finished but missed several secret areas and it's driving me nuts!

YA, WHAT SHE ^ SAID!!!

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Oct 7, 13 1:49 PM
I wish someone would publish a written walkthrough.
I found some video walkthroughs, but the game I was looking for, was actually SKIPPED by the walkthrough person.

PaulaSan
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by PaulaSan on Oct 8, 13 4:45 PM
I, too, would appreciate a walkthrough for this game... don't like buying a game with no support for when you get stuck!

Someone mentioned there is a walkthrough on BD StudioGames, but that site has fooled me before... did the download, gave them my e-mail address, got stuck with their Newsletter, etc. and then was told that there wasn't a walkthrough for the game I was interested in..!! Totally bogus deal....won't trust that site again. So beware...

Hope if there is a real walkthrough for this game, someone will post it here.

Thanks all, for your input.
PaulaSan

Edited on 10/08/2013 at 4:47:33 PM PST

Lazeedragon
Minnow
Minnow
238 Posts

[Post New]by Lazeedragon on Oct 22, 13 6:14 PM
i just found this game and love it...but a walkthrough would be very nice

BOWELING BALL WHERE DO I USE IT

[Post New]by Jodavis on Nov 9, 13 5:49 PM
STUCK ON WHERE TO USE THE BOWLING BALL

[Post New]by msjanuary1956 on Nov 9, 13 8:21 PM
go to the abandoned subway station and drop the ball on the lever beside the diving suit hanging on the wall. it will let you go through to the path to the lab

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Nov 16, 13 5:16 PM
The only safe site I have found with a walkthrough is You T_ _ _ _. The one I found is posted in 24 sections. It is a step-by-step video as the person is actually playing the game, so it takes quite a while to watch each segment.

LadyReah
Herring
Herring
372 Posts

[Post New]by LadyReah on Nov 16, 13 8:49 PM
I found that too thistle809 when I was looking for help with the lab puzzle. Unfortunately the video shows the player skipping that puzzle. I don't know if other puzzles were skipped as well. It took a while, but I finally figured out the lab puzzle.

LadyReah

mrbroadway1
Flounder
Flounder
2,168 Posts

[Post New]by mrbroadway1 on Nov 19, 13 7:06 PM
Hi All!

You think having no walkthrough posted is bad? Wait until you hear this. I purchased the CE version of this game from another site and there isn't even a Strategy Guide in the CE version. What's up with that? I've purchased, no exaggeration, 200 CEs over the past few years and every single one has come with a Strategy Guide. This is the very first one that has not. Since there is no walkthrough on BF for the SE version, we CE owners can't ever refer to that. At least that would have been SOMETHING!

When I played the trial, I couldn't find the strategy guide so I just assumed that they didn't include it in the trial version but once we bought the full game that the strategy guide would just naturally be there, especially since this IS a CE version. There is even a blank sign on the main game page just above the "Extras" sign that looks like where the Strategy Guide was supposed to go. At least I only paid $6.99 for this CE since the other site is having a 2 day 50% off sale. Otherwise, I would be extremely upset.

On a positive note, the bonus game is supposed to be lengthy at about 1 1/2 hours and it's supposed to be well done and fun. Oh well. It's still a pretty good game but it would definitely be nice to have some type of guide or walkthrough.

Edited on 11/19/2013 at 7:08:50 PM PST

rosiebvt
Manatee
Manatee
4,210 Posts

[Post New]by rosiebvt on Nov 20, 13 11:06 AM
I was just looking online for a walkthrough since I can't find the money in the professor's office. Forgot to limit my search to English webpages and found that the whole world is looking for a walkthrough Seriously, pages in everything from from German, Polish and Russian to Vietnamese and Japanese, You name it, no matter what the alphabet, you see "Questerium walkthrough?". I think the developers have a hit, but they're also getting a lot of people frustrated at the same time Oops.

ktoodle72
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by ktoodle72 on Nov 25, 13 4:22 PM
The game has fantastic graphics, good story line & plentiful, but vague hints. A walkthrough would be nice.

Walkthrough?

[Post New]by trodaddy on Oct 8, 14 4:01 PM
MissAbby wrote:Is a walkthrough going to be posted for this game? I finished but missed several secret areas and it's driving me nuts!
i,m not sure about the secret areas, but i am stuck in the bank lobby with only a multitool. Any ideas? tro

BOWELING BALL WHERE DO I USE IT

[Post New]by trodaddy on Oct 8, 14 4:05 PM
Jodavis wrote:STUCK ON WHERE TO USE THE BOWLING BALL
where did u find the bowling ball????

[Post New]by trodaddy on Oct 8, 14 4:07 PM
where did ya,ll (south slang, eh?!) find the bowling ball!?!??!

Go to: