jade_en
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

Moving to the next level

[Post New]by jade_en on Oct 2, 13 6:38 PM
I must be doing something wrong, but can anyone explain to me why I complete all matches in a given level and then can not progess onto the next level? I don't have three stars for all of the matches in a level, but that seems a tad ridiculous for moving onwards. Help?!?

Re:Moving to the next level

[Post New]by cdlc54 on Nov 27, 13 6:14 PM
I am having similar issues. I have completed what I think are 9 rooms (36 puzzles in each), have 3 stars in each of those 36 puzzles but cannot access any new rooms/puzzles. Is this all of the puzzles available? I have purchased the full version. Keep seeing notes that there are 108 levels, how do I move on in this game?

[Post New]by mtab07 on Jan 30, 14 3:57 PM
I had finished all the first level and had to purchase the next level with 130,000 pts scored from the 1st level. Now I can't play the next level, because I can't find it.

It seems that what I paid the 130,000 pts for is the same as the first level. Any help on this?

notdeadyet
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by notdeadyet on Apr 2, 14 11:52 AM
I moved on easily for the first two levels. Now I can't get off of the third level.Any suggestions?

notdeadyet
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by notdeadyet on Apr 3, 14 9:47 AM
I had a problem moving to the fourth level. To solve it ,I redid levels until I reached a score of 29. Then I could move on.

Go to: