Shawl for Fatima

[Post New]by wildtree on Oct 3, 13 7:23 AM
I can not get shawl for fatima It was suppossed to be in my inventory after hog in cabin at stove; I got other things but not scarf. Anyone else have this problem?

owled
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

Re:Shawl for Fatima

[Post New]by owled on Oct 3, 13 8:49 AM
Yup

I am also stuck in this sceen, I have even reloaded the game but no good, and I am too far into game to start a
gain, very dissapointed.

Carol

ldeachus
Starfish
Starfish
48 Posts

[Post New]by ldeachus on Oct 7, 13 4:35 PM
Me too. The walkathru says that you should received it when you get the ladder and the bucket in the cabin. Did not get the shawl. Assume it's a glitch.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 7, 13 5:12 PM
Hi everyone,

I've forwarded this on to our team here to look into and I'll be sure to update you again when I hear more information. We can also use your help in investigating this error, so please let our Tech Support Team know if you're experiencing this. We'll do our best to get that fixed quickly for you!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by b_neal on Oct 9, 13 6:26 PM
I have the same problem but I did not get the bucket or the shawl when I did the HOG. Any help would be appreciated, like you to far in to start over but may have to.

[Post New]by Vivian55 on Oct 13, 13 2:59 PM
HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO GET SHAWL NOR BUCKET. WHAT DO I DO NEXT?

[Post New]by emmawemma on Oct 27, 13 9:08 AM
I got the stepladder but not the shawl or bucket and can't progress any further .... very, VERY annoyed

[Post New]by catmeows123 on Nov 4, 13 4:24 PM
Also have same problem no shawl or bucket cannot progress any further very frustrating.

luvrain
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by luvrain on Nov 6, 13 7:50 PM
I also only got the ladder but did not get shawl or bucket

[Post New]by msjanuary1956 on Nov 11, 13 10:41 PM
I am having the same problem. Have anyone got any update on this game? All I got was the ladder, no bucket or shawl

cnbmimi11
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

[Post New]by cnbmimi11 on Nov 15, 13 10:30 AM
I got bucket and ladder but no shawl..

Moon38
Clownfish
Clownfish
533 Posts

[Post New]by Moon38 on Dec 2, 13 11:47 PM
I unintentionally exited this hos before I was done but judging from the other posts about this, I may not have gotten what I needed anyway. I can't get back in this hos because the sparkly things are gone Anybody else have this issue? Thanks

[Post New]by RevKellie on Dec 14, 13 8:26 PM
No shawl. I got the bucket and lady but it pushed me out without the shawl and I can't get back in - so I'm stuck and can't go farther. It's a bad glitch the sticks you mid-game. Disappointing.

Go to: