bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

Post any Mayan Prophecies: Cursed Island Collector's Edition Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Oct 3, 13 8:34 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

Re:Post any Mayan Prophecies: Cursed Island Collector's Edition Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by linbru1 on Oct 3, 13 1:37 PM
I am 22% into the Bonus game and the screen has frozen.. I can move the mouse around but cannot go anywhere...Exited game and restarted it., but same thing happens.

Althena533
Clownfish
Clownfish
502 Posts

Re:Post any Mayan Prophecies: Cursed Island Collector's Edition Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by Althena533 on Oct 3, 13 2:51 PM
Is anybody else besides me having a bad screen flicker when you zoom into things?

[Post New]by softtaco on Oct 4, 13 11:17 AM
About 11% into the game could not access the map or journal. Started a new game and have gotten past that point.

Terry742
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Terry742 on Oct 5, 13 10:56 AM
I can't get the download to work, even with Alternate Method.

Sandhya1
Starfish
Starfish
43 Posts

[Post New]by Sandhya1 on Oct 7, 13 9:47 PM
The hidden objects have stopped showing up. I only have 29 out of 40 and they are not showing up where the guide says they should be.

Any ideas?

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 9, 13 5:13 PM
Hi everyone,

If objects or in-game items are not working properly, a quick reinstallation of the game may help:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If you're seeing flickering, freezing or other game performance issues, it may help to update programs and drivers the game relies on:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Terry742 - It may be best to contact our Tech Support Team if you've tried other steps already, but our help article here might have some tips as well:

Problems Downloading or Installation Failed

If any of these recommendations aren't helping, please let our Tech Support Team know so they can look further into these issues for you.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by Bonyxmom on Oct 10, 13 6:46 PM
I am at the rope and raised the gate but the HO didn't open up and I am now stuck.

jennsmom
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by jennsmom on Oct 15, 13 5:26 AM
Just lit my torch and went into the dark cave and when I came out, I could not access the map or the journal. I have uninstalled and am reinstalling now and hope that helps. If not, I will not be a happy fishie.

Edited on 10/15/2013 at 5:26:42 AM PST

[Post New]by cpshort on Oct 23, 13 5:42 AM
I have been playing this game without issues. At 46%, building the doll, my cursor disappeared. It would only appear and work in the menu and inventory. I've tried everything from turning off full screen to rebooting my computer. Each time I restart the game, I'm in exactly the same place with exactly the same issue. Really don't want to completely start over!!!

[Post New]by aloneranger on Jan 16, 14 5:11 PM
Have played through the game twice to as far as the additional game play starts and can't get past the scene of the guy standing on the roof. There is something blocking the path and I can't get past it. The ax head is still at the plane but I can't pick it up. Where did I go wrong? Do I need to pick up all 40 of the hidden items or is something wrong in that I need to delete the game and reload?

SirensKiss
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by SirensKiss on Feb 7, 14 2:19 PM
Hello fellow Fishie's

Unfortunately I have encountered the same problem on the bonus level as linbru1.

Have tried deleting then reinstalling, but to no avail . The game will not progress any further.

Is a patch needed perhaps?

Would be v grateful for any suggestions.

Thank you in advance.

Go to: