bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Riddles Of Fate: Wild Hunt

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 4, 13 12:29 AM
Defeat a ghostly army in Riddles of Fate: Wild Hunt! You have been summoned to the town of Osville, where a legion of spirits controlled by the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse roam the streets in search of one young girl. Only the mysterious prisoner in the tower knows how to save the city... But you'll have to get to him first! Uncover the secrets of the Wild Hunt army, and learn the truth behind the prisoner's ultimate betrayal in this mesmerizing Hidden Object Adventure game!

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

Re:Riddles Of Fate: Wild Hunt

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Oct 4, 13 3:37 AM
I didn't like this much.
It was a terrible offering from my favourite developer.
The storyline sucked. Plain and simple, it SUCKED!
The graphics were crap, they were CARTOONY! at least, most of them were, but the HOS were okay.
If the story's bad, I'm not playing it, let alone paying for it.

Edited on 10/04/2013 at 5:15:58 PM PST

hannah57
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by hannah57 on Oct 4, 13 6:07 AM
I cant believe there hasn't been a good game all week. This was a CE and I have to agree with the last poster, it sucked. When are getting some good games BF?

[Post New]by JustTheFacts on Oct 4, 13 6:31 AM
I loved this game. Especially the story! Wow, talk about different strokes....

joyce2121
Manatee
Manatee
4,490 Posts

[Post New]by joyce2121 on Oct 4, 13 11:46 AM
I'm kind of in between both these opinions after having
demoed both CE and SE versions. Not enthused, but
not finding it terrible either. I'll just put it on the
back burner if I need something to fill a punchcard.

Penny1942
Clownfish
Clownfish
554 Posts

[Post New]by Penny1942 on Oct 4, 13 8:36 PM
I thought this was a great game, bought it as a CE and have actually played it several times which is a complete departure from the norm for me.

BlackWaterRules
Shark
Shark
10,153 Posts

[Post New]by BlackWaterRules on Mar 16, 14 8:46 PM
The human child of Fate is born. Dark forces are out to destroy her, first by imprisoning all females in the kingdom in an attempt to find her. Enter the hero Detective who has come to save her.

This game has an excellent soundtrack, beautiful piano and violin music, excellent voiceovers, especially on the talking spirits. The graphics are beautiful, very well drawn.

Mini puzzles are simplistic but a lot of fun and very entertaining. Hidden object scenes are the interactive list type, again, very entertaining and a lot of fun.

There is a task list and an interactive map to assist you. Additionally you will have Louie the bat to assist you in reaching things that you can't.

This is a very complex game, with a lot of back and forth, hunt and find, beasts popping up unexpectedly, and scattered notes to find and read. It has all the bells and whistles that the CE had. Excellent value in this SE.

Go to: