bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Riddles Of Fate: Wild Hunt forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Oct 4, 13 12:29 AM
Welcome to Riddles Of Fate: Wild Hunt forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Riddles Of Fate: Wild Hunt players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

shorenuf
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,281 Posts

Re:Welcome to Riddles Of Fate: Wild Hunt forum

[Post New]by shorenuf on Oct 4, 13 8:33 AM
I never understood why there were always basically 2 welcome threads for each game, but I am even more confused by the lack of a mod generated sticky thread for reviews. It feels like BF just wants us to all go away.

I imagine BF would like us to write starred reviews, but I never do for HOPAs unless I've played the entire game. The game forum seems the most appropriate place to review first impressions.

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:Welcome to Riddles Of Fate: Wild Hunt forum

[Post New]by tammytheo on Oct 4, 13 12:23 PM
shorenuf wrote:I never understood why there were always basically 2 welcome threads for each game, but I am even more confused by the lack of a mod generated sticky thread for reviews. It feels like BF just wants us to all go away.

I totally agree and countersign your comment shorenuf. I too can't understand why especially since this particular thread is rarely being used for comments when at the same time and for a while now, there is a significant delay in unlocking reviews and technical issues threads by moderators. I can imagine the reason why this is happening of course but it would have been nice if we had some information on what exactly Big Fish does in order to fix this. If they're actually doing something about it that is!

Go to: