ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Skip options would be nice

[Post New]by ShazPG on Oct 4, 13 1:14 AM
Second time through, I really don't want to sit through the tutorial again, and I REALLY don't want to have to click-click-click at the beginning of every.single.level waiting for the little conversation (sometimes not so little) to be done before I can start playing.

Can't find an option to skip either - not in the Options, not when the tutorial or conversations come up.

PLEASE, when you make games, keep in mind those players who might want to play it over and over. It's just dreadful when you are forced to sit through the same old thing every time, when you JUST want to get ON with the game.

ShazPG
Clownfish
Clownfish
688 Posts

Re:Skip options would be nice

[Post New]by ShazPG on Oct 4, 13 1:16 AM
Also missing from this one is a Restart Level option.

If I know I'm not going to make the time, I have to exit the level back to the map, then go back into the level again. A Restart on the Exit to Map / Continue popup would be nice.

lvfao
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by lvfao on Oct 21, 13 1:05 AM
I was thinkin the same thing. great minds.

Spoiled2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by Spoiled2 on Oct 27, 13 5:33 PM
Me too! I don't know how many times I've flipped back out to the map to restart a level when I've messed up. It would have been nice just to sit there and start again. And the missing option to skip the tutorials is noticeably absent.
I know too that it seems like a minor thing to 'complain about' but it does take away a bit from the enjoyment of the game. And if the developers appreciate honest criticism in an attempt to improve the games likability they should hopefully appreciate us taking our time to bother to comment. At least I hope so.

[Post New]by polyanthys on Oct 28, 13 2:15 AM
agree 100%

Go to: