Robsim
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

Game won't play. . .period!!

[Post New]by Robsim on Oct 4, 13 7:53 AM
I don't purchase/play Match-3 games because there's nothing more to them than just that: Match-3!!!! Yet, after having found and played the 'Cave Quest' Match-3 game (which is also plays as a Hidden Object game) I have been hoping that another Match-3 would be developed similar to or exactly like it. Well, I thought I had found that in this game, 'Jeweler: The Cursed Treasures'. Yet, unfortunately, after downloading the demo and depressing play (from Game Manager), I found I was unable to swap any of the tiles to make any matches. I even went in and changed the 'game cursor' to 'system cursor' and the game still would not play. Don't know how old this game is, but it's sad that it doesn't work as I've been looking to rest from the overall HO genre for a bit. In addition, it was also a little off-putting that this was a timed game; however, as the game does have a nice mystery-themed story/adventure to it, that alone - for me - would have made up for the unwanted timer and I would've purchased. To those who are able to play this, enjoy!!

Edited on 10/04/2013 at 12:19:36 PM PST

Re:Game won't play. . .period!!

[Post New]by sharkinthewater on Oct 5, 13 4:55 PM
it won't play for me either

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Game won't play. . .period!!

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 6, 13 4:41 PM
Hi Robsim and sharkinthewater,

I'm sorry to hear that the game isn't playing. Just in case that might be software or driver related, I recommend checking out our help article here that goes over some basic troubleshooting steps:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If those tips aren't working, our Tech Support Team will be happy to take a closer look at that for you to hopefully get the game running. We also have a dedicated technical issues thread for the game here, so I'll go ahead and lock this thread. Please feel free to post any problems you encounter with the game there.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

Go to: