bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

Post any Riddles of Fate: Wild Hunt technical issues here!

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Oct 4, 13 8:50 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

vkacademy
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

Re:Post any Riddles of Fate: Wild Hunt technical issues here!

[Post New]by vkacademy on Oct 4, 13 12:41 PM
I am more than halfway through the game, I'm pretty sure, and I just gathered up all the gears needed for one machine, and they all just vanished from my inventory, along with the screwdriver. Gone. Is this a bug you've heard about? I really don't want to start all over again.

[Post New]by bumblebeatrice on Oct 5, 13 10:31 PM
vkacademy wrote:I am more than halfway through the game, I'm pretty sure, and I just gathered up all the gears needed for one machine, and they all just vanished from my inventory, along with the screwdriver. Gone. Is this a bug you've heard about? I really don't want to start all over again.

yep, same thing just happened to me, only with the scythe blades.

[Post New]by gailb7 on Oct 6, 13 6:12 AM
I too had the problem with once I collected all 5 scythe blades, they just vanished out of inventory. Actually when I put my cursor over a blue hue in my inventory, it says it is the blades, but they are not there, and when I dried to click on the invisable blades and put them on the anvil, nothing happens and can't go any further in the game. If there is not a solution without restarting the game, I will have to contact tech support for either a refund or fix if any is available.

[Post New]by gailb7 on Oct 6, 13 6:29 AM
OK, I got the blades back. I tried quiting the game and going back in, and they appeared in inventory, but now I have another problem. After getting a scythe blade from the pool of memories to cut the flowers. I can't get my inventory to open to use it. I am hoping that once again that after quitting the game and starting it again, it will work. If it does not, then its to tech support we go unless someone knows what to do.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 7, 13 4:20 PM
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that some of you are having problems with items disappearing. One thing that can sometimes help is to uninstall and reinstall the game. Our help article here goes over how to do that in more detail:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If that isn't helping, our Tech Support Team will be happy to look into that further and offer other tips to get the game working normally. We definitely want you to enjoy your gaming experience!

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

rolldedice
Starfish
Starfish
54 Posts

[Post New]by rolldedice on Oct 9, 13 1:52 PM
tried downloading the se-then the co both are slow choppy-not working-tried reinstall-no go-guess after reading some reviews theres some bugs in this game!

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 10, 13 12:34 PM
Hi rolldedice,

If a couple games are experiencing problems like that, it can sometimes help to make sure that all game related programs and drivers are up to date. You can find more information on doing that here on our help article:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If you continue to run into problems, our Tech Support Team will be happy to help out as well.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

[Post New]by rutontuton on Nov 4, 13 6:01 PM
I'm using MAC OSX Lion 10.7.5. I'm unable to get the fireworks for the crossbow in the alley. Went to the walkthrough and there's no mention of the firework or where to get it. In the Shop of Wonders (where Hint tells me to get it) there is a bucket of dirt telling me I have to dig. There is nothing to dig with and nothing in walkthrough about the bucket much less what to dig with.

How do I get to the Fair Square?

[Post New]by IzzyKid on Nov 11, 13 4:49 AM
How do I get to the Fair Square? I can see it on the map, but I can't find the way to get there.

[Post New]by gwensmarmee on Jan 10, 14 6:15 PM
The glitch seems to happen when there is a specific special effect, such as the memory fountain that you have to pour different memory potions into. if you don't just wait for it to do whatever sequence is programmed it will glitch in some way. Clicking on "continue" wouldn't work at all. If backed out before it finished on it's own the inventory wouldn't pull up at all for me. I did find that if I shut the game down and restarted my system it worked good,slow, but good. At almost the end of the game a window popped up suggesting I turn off special effects and it did improve the quality once I did.

[Post New]by suzieh1 on Feb 19, 14 11:41 AM
I've gotten to the part where you have to put the antidote recipe by the cauldron and it won't GO!! I tried to place it all around the inset box, I looked at the walkthrough to see where it was placed and tried that specific spot around 20 times, it won't accept it, so I can't continue the game! I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and it still doesn't work. I have a BRAND NEW computer, with everything totally up to date and this shouldn't be happening.

Go to: