vkacademy
Guppy
Guppy
105 Posts

Disappearing Gears

[Post New]by vkacademy on Oct 4, 13 12:43 PM
I just gathered up all the gears for the merry go round, and just as I went to that screen, they disappeared from my inventory along with the screwdriver. Has this happened to anyone else?

tammytheo
Clownfish
Clownfish
738 Posts

Re:Disappearing Gears

[Post New]by tammytheo on Oct 4, 13 3:22 PM
vkacademy, you might want to check out the CE forum of this game as it seems that several other players had the same issue. I believe some of them did find a way to overcome this.

Not a good thing I have to say seeing that Elephant developers didn't bother to update this game in order for the SE, at least, to come out right. But then again it's not the first time that such thing happens and neither the last one I assume!

[Post New]by clockwork_daisy on Oct 5, 13 12:29 AM
Same happened to me with the parts of Death's scythe. I followed the advice on the CE forum, which was to quit the game and then go back in, and when I did that the missing parts were there in my inventory.

Edited on 10/05/2013 at 12:29:57 AM PST

nance91947
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nance91947 on Oct 25, 13 4:29 AM
Had same thing happen with Death's scythe pieces.

They simply turned to a green glow...strange.

Hope they come with a fix for this...

nance91947
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

Disappearing Gears

[Post New]by nance91947 on Oct 25, 13 4:56 PM
vkacademy wrote:I just gathered up all the gears for the merry go round, and just as I went to that screen, they disappeared from my inventory along with the screwdriver. Has this happened to anyone else?

Indeed it happened in my game to the scythe pieces and the gears at the merry go round.

Haven't seen anything from developers regarding a "fix"; however, if you exit game and return, the pieces are there. All I had before that is a small, green glowing area in lieu of pieces.

Good luck!!

Go to: