Need some help

[Post New]by wordperson on Oct 5, 13 4:58 PM
By mistake, I pushed the wrong button. The "ghost" pictures disappeared from all the unfinished puzzles. I would like to get them back so I have a fighting chance of solving them. Can anyone help? I'm not too technically talented, but follow instructions well. Thanks

Need some help

[Post New]by Classicaljazz on Oct 7, 13 7:00 AM
wordperson wrote:By mistake, I pushed the wrong button. The "ghost" pictures disappeared from all the unfinished puzzles. I would like to get them back so I have a fighting chance of solving them. Can anyone help? I'm not too technically talented, but follow instructions well. Thanks

Hi Wordperson,

I see you are a brand new poster. Welcome to the forum!

Since I have this wonderful puzzle game, I think I can help you with this.

Open the game. Then open the puzzle of your choice.

Once you have done this, look in the very top left corner of your screen and click on the word VIEW. This opens a "pop up" dialogue box.

You should see the words "Ghost picture" on the list. Click on that. You should now see the ghost picture on your screen.

Should you decide later that you want to work the puzzles without that feature, simply open a puzzle and do the steps listed above again. By doing this, the ghost picture should no longer appear on your screen.

And in case you do not know, once you own this game you are eligible to receive extra free puzzles. Just go to the developer's website or send him a private message to learn how to get them. I received over 100 additional free puzzles from him after I purchased this game. They were added to my original game, so they work the same way as the others. I've received a great deal of enjoyment from Jigsaws Galore. Hope you will, too!

Hope this information helps.

Classicaljazz

Go to: