mar39
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

Propeller puzzle

[Post New]by mar39 on Oct 5, 13 7:25 PM
I seem to be the only one stuck here. Got the coordinates done and have the propellers, but can't seem to "pick them up" and move them anywhere. Can anyone help?

Re:Propeller puzzle

[Post New]by knucklebones on Oct 5, 13 9:07 PM
I'm assuming this is the puzzle in the cockpit of the airship (I'm playing this through for the first time too, so forgive me if there's another one later on). Once you've gathered all 3 propellers, stand at the back of the cockpit area and search for the zoom area on the left, just ahead of the exit door. Drop the propellors into the mini-game. SPOILER ALERT (highlight to read): Use the Help instructions & you should also consult your journal. You need to combine 2 propellers on each spindle to recreate the spinning colours of the propellers in motion.

mar39
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by mar39 on Oct 6, 13 6:13 PM
Hi. Thanks for your response! I did drop the propellers from inventory into the puzzle, that was no problem. I also have the notes showing me the color combinations. However, I can't "pick up" the propellers to do anything with them. The only thing I can do is there are 3 red switches at the top. When I hover the cursor over them, the hand icon comes up showing I can do something with them, but nothing happens.

[Post New]by pcartermundi on Nov 8, 13 7:55 PM
I'm also having the same problem. Didn't want to use the walkthrough but may need to - I presume I'm missing something?

[Post New]by pcartermundi on Nov 15, 13 7:47 PM
Any joy mar39? I've now checked the walkthrough and can't find anything that I haven't done, so am completely stumped, which is a real pity as I've been enjoying this game so far.

[Post New]by pcartermundi on Nov 26, 13 5:04 AM
pcartermundi wrote:I'm also having the same problem. Didn't want to use the walkthrough but may need to - I presume I'm missing something?
. Yep, it was something I was sure I'd done, but when I checked - guess what? Elementary!

Go to: