bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Post any Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown technical issues here only

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 6, 13 10:39 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

Re:Post any Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown technical issues here only

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Oct 6, 13 10:21 PM
Game suddenly stopped responding on level 5. This has happened 3 times, and never happens with any other level, but always this one.

Fransje66
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,217 Posts

[Post New]by Fransje66 on Oct 7, 13 5:52 AM

l bought the game. But it does not save the data. Every time l start the game it's back at 0 - zero.
The same happened to me with the CE.

l play the game on a pc. Restarting the pc and down loading the game again did not solve the problem.
Please help.

Edited on 10/07/2013 at 7:43:17 AM PST

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 7, 13 11:53 AM
Hi catbag8717,

Are you seeing any errors when that happens? If not, that may be due to some saved data that's out of place, or a game file not properly installed. I recommend reinstalling the game quickly to see if that might help:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

Fransje66 - Our help article here goes over a bit about games not saving, which might help in your case:

Game Not Saving

If those tips aren't working, please let our Tech Support Team know so they can offer other recommendations.

I hope that helps!

bfgSeine

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Oct 7, 13 4:28 PM
Thanks, I did the uninstall reinstall and it works perfectly!

[Post New]by jcutter9864 on Oct 7, 13 6:50 PM
I am not 100% sure I have a problem but here is my situation; I can't seem to find an "expert" option anywhere. I am assuming there is one because you have to complete the game in "expert mode" to get some of the achievements. Am I missing something or do I have to play the entire "adventure mode" before it comes up? Thanks!

Flinders
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by Flinders on Oct 8, 13 5:38 PM
jcutter9864,

As a general rule you need to complete the game in adventure mode to trigger expert. This is definitely true in RE 1 & 2.

cleep100
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by cleep100 on Oct 10, 13 11:18 AM
Just wanted to let you know about a technical issue I am having.

I'll complete a level and instead of returning me to the map, it boots me completely out of the game and I have to restart it. And then I have to play that same level over again.

This has happened numerous times on different levels.

I haven't tried reinstalling the game, yet, and will go ahead and finish it completely before doing that.

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Oct 10, 13 1:17 PM
Heya cleep100,

If you do want to try uninstalling and reinstalling that game, there's no need to worry about losing your progress. The save files are kept in a separate location, so your game should start back up where you left it after doing that.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

cleep100
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by cleep100 on Oct 11, 13 8:04 PM
Thanks for the info.

I uninstalled and reinstalled it and started over and am still having the same problem.

It's not a huge deal, but thought you should know.

cleep100
Guppy
Guppy
197 Posts

[Post New]by cleep100 on Oct 11, 13 8:17 PM
Also, when I launch the game, my Game Manager closes, but the game starts anyway.

[Post New]by Adrianna204 on Oct 16, 13 3:59 AM
I am stuck on level 51. I follow all the steps exactly and can not get passed 0 happiness. I am stuck and am not sure if this is a tech issue or not

donald147
Lobster
Lobster
98 Posts

[Post New]by donald147 on Oct 21, 13 5:14 PM
I'm having the exact same issues as "cleep100". When I start the game, the BF Game Manager closes completely and several times now the game has crashed after the star message pops up but before going back to the map. It's happened on several levels (I'm on 52 right now), and it doesn't save that level so then I have to replay it again.

SuzieQX2
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by SuzieQX2 on Nov 7, 13 6:04 AM
This game is bugged! No ifs ands or butts about it! I have done EVERYTHING that has been suggested to fix them and it's not my computer...it's the game. The freezes, crashes are a shame for a good game.

[Post New]by pussinboots64 on Nov 8, 13 12:03 PM
jcutter9864 wrote:I am not 100% sure I have a problem but here is my situation; I can't seem to find an "expert" option anywhere. I am assuming there is one because you have to complete the game in "expert mode" to get some of the achievements. Am I missing something or do I have to play the entire "adventure mode" before it comes up? Thanks!

I also can't find the expert mode. I have completed the game but i have 2 levels that i havn't done with 3 stars. Does anyone know if you have to complete all levels with 3 stars to get the expert mode please?

[Post New]by natchamatter on Dec 19, 13 8:31 AM
Every time that I play this game it stops working on level 53. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the game. Tried the same game on all three of my computers and still the same issue. I start to play level 53 and the game will not load, then it kicks me back to the game manager. I am running windows 7 professional. Please fix this as soon as possible.

louinator
Starfish
Starfish
49 Posts

[Post New]by louinator on May 29, 14 4:52 PM
The game will start up, but as soon as I click on Adventure it crashes. Had the same issue with CE. I played the original game with no problems. I have already contacted tech support on CE and they have run out of ideas for me. I'm burnt out on the gazillion HOG games offered, so I was super excited when this came out. BIG disappointment.

[Post New]by Jovage on Jul 10, 14 9:50 AM
I have the same problem, the game freezes, throws me out and the system is rebooting itself.
I have had contact with the technical support and got a free game, which I liked and appriciate, but the problems are not solved and the game is still sold.
I'm really not happy because if you buy a game, you expect it to work. It shouldn't be up to the customers to solve the problems, it never should have been sold if not working properly. It can be that the problem lies with the customer's computer, there are to may people wiith the same problem.
I have the same problems with the trial version of Royal Envoy Three. Since I got a Free game, I bought shadow wolf mysteries under a crimson moon, no problems during the trial version, but as soon as I bought it, it gives the same problems as the other to. In my option there is something wrong with the downloading or something happens during downloading.
Who is going to solve these problems?? If nothing hapens Big Fish will loose a customer!!

Game glitch on level 23

[Post New]by lomo123 on Jul 31, 14 8:49 AM
Level 23. Playing on a pc. The game will not acknowledge the 2 gardens, Every other criteria for the level met and I have 8 gardens but the game will not acknowledge them and it won't let me by-pass this level and go on. I have tried
uninstalling and reinstall but still won't work so am pretty much stuck with a
useless game. How can I fix this. Thanks lomo123

Go to: