bardiva67
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

library books

[Post New]by bardiva67 on Mar 9, 09 1:52 PM
just found Irina dead...not sure exactly what books im supposed to look at...please help!

Re:library books

[Post New]by littledipper on Mar 9, 09 1:57 PM
GOOD LUCK!!!!

I finally found a walkthrough for the books, but still don't understand all of it. This is probably the most confusing part I have faced. When I think I have the books all done and try to leave ,it tells me I must have forgotten something. I think it will take me a month or better to figure this ridiculous game out.

bardiva67
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by bardiva67 on Mar 9, 09 2:18 PM
i figured it out...if u need help, let me know!

[Post New]by littledipper on Mar 9, 09 8:40 PM
Please help!!!!! I finally found the books, but it still won't let me leave. I have the syringe, said the prayer, opened the strongbox, and looked at the vase. Am I missing something???? I am about ready do delete this headache (I mean game!)

vamitchell
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by vamitchell on Mar 9, 09 10:17 PM
I still haven't found the books or opened the strong box . I keep going around in circles. PLEASE HELP I feel so stupid..

mahbah55
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,025 Posts

[Post New]by mahbah55 on Mar 10, 09 7:50 AM
Hi V.A.

Please do not feel stupid! This is the hardest part of the whole game! It took me forever to figure it out. I replied to your PM with hints and answers. That should help.

MAH

vamitchell
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by vamitchell on Mar 10, 09 12:12 PM
THANKS , I'M OUT

[Post New]by littledipper on Mar 10, 09 2:29 PM
Did you really get out of the book situation? If you have any hints please let me know. I am not even bothering to start this game till I get it figured out. I would rather take my dog for walks then get caught up in all that aggrivation from that library!!!!

vamitchell
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by vamitchell on Mar 10, 09 9:34 PM
I had alot of help from the forum , I'm having a hard time with this game . I didn't know it would be this hard . But it keeps me hanging on to see what to do next.

Memaslove
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Memaslove on Mar 14, 09 10:55 AM
First book is missing, but to get idea how it works go to Ad astra per aspera(wrote above doors)
look on shelf and find gruminum click at the letter A book is missing. Next room Felix qui potuit etc.,look on shelf for Aldebaran click on the letter T, book is Runic Anthology, second book found room Nil admirari, find Alfard click E,book is The funeral of Patroclus, third room Nil Nimium, shelf Nibal letter A book is Iphigeneia's Sacrifice. I also had problems with this good luck.
memaslove

Tabbitha53
Guppy
Guppy
101 Posts

[Post New]by Tabbitha53 on Mar 15, 09 2:46 PM
I am really stuck now.Ive done the books ,puzzle for the urn,opened the safe and done everything I need to at the body,and taken the things from the desk. Spent 3 days trawling through the forums and done everything thats been hinted at,but it still wont let me leave.

So...........there must be some thing else that hasnt been posted that I am missing.

Can anyone help pleeeease

thanks in advance

[Post New]by littledipper on Mar 16, 09 11:56 PM
I have been stuck in the library books for more than a week too. I went to all the walkthroughs, done everything like you have, and it won't let me leave either. Will probably delete this game after next few tries and just free up some room on my computer. Please let me know if you figure it out!

FireOpal
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
447 Posts

[Post New]by FireOpal on Mar 17, 09 10:21 AM
I had missed the writing on the floor by her hand originally.

[Post New]by MeganMontgomery on Mar 17, 09 11:57 AM
I'm stuck in the library, too. I can't figure out the code to open the box. lol
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

[Post New]by MeganMontgomery on Mar 17, 09 1:12 PM
Never mind..lol I figured out the code.

I also figured out what's keeping us in the room. Have to open the large strong box again with a new code and also have to figure out the Runic Anthology puzzle too, I think,. before it'll let you leave.

Neither of which have I been able to do.

Memaslove
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by Memaslove on Mar 19, 09 6:17 AM
If your looking for the second code it is MCMXlll, as far as the book that is explained in the walkthroughs, you can get one from gameboomers.com, but that is not necessary to finsh the game, hope this helps.
memaslove

[Post New]by sbrehill on Mar 27, 09 2:49 PM
I am really stuck... In Irina's office (day 5). Irina is dead on the floor. I finally looked up a walkthrough and followed all the steps and still can't leave the room. I have done everything. The last thing Father said was he should look at the funeral pics closer because he thought they looked different. How do I compare them. I am at such a loss. Please help! I am an idiot and haven't saved for a very long time!

Go to: