bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Post any Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo Technical Issues here only

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 7, 13 9:22 AM
If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

clk017
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

Re:Post any Putt-Putt Saves the Zoo Technical Issues here only

[Post New]by clk017 on Oct 7, 13 12:11 PM
This game will only play in a very small windowed mode. I would like to buy it for my grandchildren, but will wait to see how I can correct this. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but that didn't work. Playing on windows7-pc.

Edited on 10/07/2013 at 12:12:44 PM PST

bfgDeveron
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,934 Posts

[Post New]by bfgDeveron on Oct 8, 13 1:47 PM
Heya clk017,

That game should open up to full screen. It sounds like this may be a display issue. I'd recommend checking for updates on your computer, to make sure that's communicating as well as possible with the game. For assistance with that, just click on the blue text below:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If that doesn't work, I'd recommend contacting our Tech Support Team. One of our Reps would be happy to walk through some steps to help sort this out.

I hope this helps!

bfgDeveron

clk017
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by clk017 on Oct 8, 13 2:12 PM
Thank you, bfgDeveron. I will try that.

jujus1a
Lobster
Lobster
86 Posts

[Post New]by jujus1a on Oct 9, 13 1:00 AM
Did the same on my computer. Had to start task manager to exit this game

pixielily
Minnow
Minnow
291 Posts

[Post New]by pixielily on Oct 11, 13 5:32 AM
My screen is up to date and only have small screen even when the full screen is clicked. I have no issues with any other game.
If there is an update to fix this I would buy the game, as is, no buy.

clk017
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by clk017 on Nov 9, 13 3:40 PM
Just want to update. Nothing has helped. Is there a fix available?

Go to: