Magda640
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown. After the voting for king, nothing happens

[Post New]by Magda640 on Oct 7, 13 11:01 AM
After completion of the polls and voting, there is no commentary by the Royal Envoy or the loser. If you click on continue, the same level begins again. With all the build-up and news coverage of the election during the game, you would think they could wrap up the story. They at least had a "rainstorm" at the end of the first Royal Envoy game. But all in all, I enjoyed the game. There weren't any levels as difficult as a couple in the other games in the series. I can get three gold stars in the regular play, but I can't play the expert levels. Any comments on what I may have missed?

catbag8717
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,163 Posts

Re:Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown. After the voting for king, nothing happens

[Post New]by catbag8717 on Oct 7, 13 4:31 PM
This is probably a technical issue, in which case I would post in the thread for technical issues or contact Customer Support.

bfgSeine
Stingray
Stingray
5,158 Posts

Re:Royal Envoy: Campaign for the Crown. After the voting for king, nothing happens

[Post New]by bfgSeine on Oct 10, 13 9:35 AM
Hi Magda640,

I was hoping that someone might have had a tip for you to get past that, but as catbag8717 mentioned, that very well might be a technical issue. One thing that may help with that is to uninstall and reinstall the game quickly using our help article here:

Uninstall / Reinstall a Game

If that isn't working, our Tech Support Team will be happy to take a closer look at that for you. Since this does appear to be a technical issue, I'll also go ahead and lock this discussion. Please feel free to post any problems with the game in the dedicated technical issues thread here.

I hope that helps,

bfgSeine

Go to: