Game Endings??

[Post New]by woofs4 on Oct 7, 13 11:05 AM
I accidently hit my RIGHT mouse button over the Adventure box (when I was coming back to a finished game or a game I was replaying) & it brought up a screen that listed about 7 "GAME ENDINGS" that could be unlocked - like the Puzzles I guess. It shows "Royal Wedding" as unlocked, but doesn't show how to get to the next games with the other endings (ex: Love Is All We Need, One Ring to Bind Them). Anyone know about this??

Game Endings??

[Post New]by Jeremy_Grimaldi on Dec 28, 13 5:36 AM
woofs4 wrote:I accidently hit my RIGHT mouse button over the Adventure box (when I was coming back to a finished game or a game I was replaying) & it brought up a screen that listed about 7 "GAME ENDINGS" that could be unlocked - like the Puzzles I guess. It shows "Royal Wedding" as unlocked, but doesn't show how to get to the next games with the other endings (ex: Love Is All We Need, One Ring to Bind Them). Anyone know about this??

I also accidentally discovered the alternate endings and was equally confused.

A bit of Googling led me to this: http://www.****.com/games/dragonstone/forums/different-endings-dragonstone

EDIT: I see that Big Fish has substituted asterisks for the a certain word in the URL address above.

That word (without hypens) is game-ze-bo

Edited on 12/28/2013 at 5:42:04 AM PST

Re:Game Endings??

[Post New]by 1cheriegirl on Jul 11, 14 7:57 PM
For each game/chapter you play you need to not do the good deed at the different locations. Like the first one is to bypass the girl which leaves you the flying carpet. Then when you finish the rest of the game you will have completed the chapter that your lost in the swamp. When you play your first game all the way through you will have completed the Royal Wedding because you got all of the gifts from the different people you helped. I hope that makes sense & helps?

Go to: