Elvira giving gifts

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

Elvira giving gifts

[Post New]by dk413 on Oct 7, 13 12:12 PM
FYI, I just entered ROM to find many gifts from Elvira. Hope you all find them, too. Free gifts from the game is that new or have those of you who have been playing a while had this happen before?

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

Re:Elvira giving gifts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Oct 7, 13 12:19 PM
It was DirtDazzy who sent them to you. I have been sent gifts from her too and now they are showing as from Elvira. I think she has emptied her backpack and has left.

A gift shows up as Elvira when the person who sends it to you removes you as a neighbour.

Thank you DirtDazzy and take care

spocalina
Herring
Herring
368 Posts

[Post New]by spocalina on Oct 7, 13 12:35 PM
Wow, so that's what it was! If that is the case, thank you SO much DirtDazzy!!! Your gifts are so very much appreciated! We will miss you!!

missmoose
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by missmoose on Oct 7, 13 12:37 PM
Hmmm... Now I'm not quite 100% sure of this, but I do believe that when I got gifts from Elvira I didn't have any neighbor but her yet... it was a few weeks ago, so I can't remember it so exactly.

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Oct 7, 13 12:44 PM
There was happy glitch a few weeks back and Elvira sent gifts and we got to gift everyone twice and I had at least 4 goes on the slots, which was great because I got 2 lots of strawberry jam.

This time it definitely was DirtDazzy. When I refreshed after writing to her all the gifts had changed to Elvira and DirtDazzy is missing from my neighbour list

If you read this DirtDazzy and decide to come back in the future, add me again and I'll help you refill your backpack

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

[Post New]by dk413 on Oct 7, 13 12:52 PM
I am not so sure which it correct. I received a tons of gifts an hour before from DirtDazzy and then a few minutes ago Elvira showed up. Either way I am very appreciative of the gifts but will miss her.

BTW how do you delete a neighbor?

Rumbitothecore
Shark
Shark
13,560 Posts

[Post New]by Rumbitothecore on Oct 7, 13 12:57 PM
Press the social button to bring up the neighbour window thing. In the all neighbour tab are icons of all your neighbours. If you press the x on their picture you remove them as a neighbour.

missmoose
Herring
Herring
375 Posts

[Post New]by missmoose on Oct 7, 13 4:22 PM
So sad DirtDazzy wasn't my neighbor, so I got no gifts from her (or from Elvira).

dirtdazzy
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by dirtdazzy on Oct 7, 13 9:42 PM
Quite welcome, hope they are useful, not only to you but with your neighbors wish lists.
Happy Gaming to All.
And thank you kindly for that offer Rumbit, I'll be sure to keep that in mind.

Edited on 10/07/2013 at 9:43:13 PM PST

NI_cKITA
Lobster
Lobster
84 Posts

[Post New]by NI_cKITA on Oct 8, 13 4:56 AM
Hi DirtDazzy why did you left us? You were wonderful neighbour and we all miss you.
Thank you very much for gifts.
If you decide to come back add me too I'll be delighted
Take care

Suziele
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by Suziele on Oct 8, 13 10:28 AM
Hello fishies
I got one day a gift from Elvira - have been very surprised - but none of my neighbors removed me or I did with one of them, it happend 10-12 days ago. dirtdazzy wasn't a neighbor of me and also I've not been in that lucky glitch Rumbi is talking about, so I just can imagine that once in a while we got a gift from BF Elvira by game generator (how ever the correct name for it is).. we'll keep an eye on this in future..

Mustang_Aly
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by Mustang_Aly on Oct 8, 13 1:25 PM
Good luck dirtdazzy! It was great to be your neighbour Hope that whatever you choose to do now brings you the pot of gol at the end of the

Will miss your presence (and presents) here. Tee hee! If you come back to the game, would love to have you back in my neighbourhood sharing the

TY for my farewell gifts

Edited on 10/08/2013 at 1:26:06 PM PST

MaddyMartina
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by MaddyMartina on Oct 8, 13 3:58 PM
I wondered what happened to Dirt Dazzy!!!! One minute she was there and the next, gone. I'm also missing two other neighbors who were very active although at lower levels so I honestly thought it was another glitch with ROM and they'd show up on my list in a few days. Guess not

MaddyMartina
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by MaddyMartina on Oct 8, 13 4:01 PM
Betsy sent me a bunch of gifts one day last week. I told her it was like an early Christmas. All she said was it felt good to clean out her cache. Didn't hear from her for 3 days...wrote to her but never got a reply. Now she's sleeping but not deleted. Did she say anything to anyone else?

[Post New]by fairhavenfish01 on Oct 8, 13 4:20 PM
Just that she was leaving for "real life." We wished her well, and told her to come back when she wants to - we'll be here!

MaddyMartina
Guppy
Guppy
185 Posts

[Post New]by MaddyMartina on Oct 8, 13 5:40 PM
Ahhhh ok, well i wish her well and hope she comes back to, at least, say "HIIIII"

[Post New]by Sintine on Oct 8, 13 7:03 PM
missmoose, I would be gifting you, but no game today.

Edited on 10/08/2013 at 7:03:39 PM PST

SuzeyQueue
Guppy
Guppy
180 Posts

[Post New]by SuzeyQueue on Apr 9, 14 12:58 PM
I think Daisymmk56 has left us. I got a ton of Elvira gifts today. Sniff!

I sure enjoyed her!

Kat

achumannfaery
Catfish
Catfish
1,570 Posts

[Post New]by achumannfaery on Apr 9, 14 3:10 PM
I too had Daisymmk56 as a neighbor. She had some personal reasons for leaving. She left me a pleasant surprise as well when I opened my gift bag.

[Post New]by zitronenfalter12 on Apr 9, 14 11:54 PM
Wow, Suzey, you had to dig deeply in the funds of this forum to find this thread again... Maybe you need a hobby?

Go to: